I keep looking for olive pieces in my pasta or salad and chew them till I get that soft marinated olive taste.Just taste yummy! Since, I found the similar delicious Â fragrance in Body Shop Olive Body Scrub I got Body Shop Olive Body Butter for myself this time.
Â About Body Shop Olive Body Butter :-
- Best if you want to:Â Add a layer of luxurious, 24-hour moisture to your skin using a rich cream that softens and conditions with a fresh green scent.
- Best for:Â normal to dry skin
Olive Body Butter Benefits
- Community Trade organic olive oil helps to condition skin.
- Community Trade shea butter and Community Trade organic babassu oil moisturize and soften skin.
- Community Trade cocoa butter is an excellent moisturizer that melts at body temperature, leaving skin soft and silky smooth.
- Price – INR 775 (I got it online from Medsplusbeauty.com)
Body Shop Olive Body Butter Ingredients
Water (Solvent/Diluent), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil (Emollient), Cyclomethicone (Emollient), Cocoa (Theobroma Cacao) Butter (Emollient), Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii) (Emollient), Glycerin (Humectant), Glyceryl Stearate (Emulsifier), PEG-100 Stearate (Surfactant), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifier), Lanolin Alcohol (Stabiliser/Emollient), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Fragrance (Fragrance), Methylparaben (Preservative), Propylparaben (Preservative), Xanthan Gum (Viscosity Modifier), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Caramel (Colour), Chromium Oxide Greens (Colour).
- Fragrance :-It has mild olive fragrance which I find soothing and I am glad its not overpowering as I don’t think I would like to smell like olive throughout the day :D.
- Texture – It is not very thick just apt for combination dry skin .It glides beautifully into my skin without leaving any greasy feeling behind and I don’t have to wait even for 30 seconds for it to get absorbed into my skin even though I don’t have super dry skin.
Climate in my part of the region is not very cold at all Â and still I like using it every day .Infact I use it twice a day and even on my hands and feet Â .Using it after exfoliation soothes my skin and heals any kind if irritation too.
Only thing which I detest is the tub packaging and I hate to carry it while traveling.
- Effectiveness:Â 4/5
- Fragrance:Â 4/5(If you love olives 😛 )
- Packaging:Â 3/5
- Availability:Â 5/5
- Price vs. Quality:Â 4/5
You might like reading these also:-
Body Shop Seaweed Deep Cleansing Facial Wash Review
Body Polish â€“ Body Shop Strawberry Body Polish Review
Body Shop Fuzzy Peach Bath & Shower Gel Review
Body Shop Shea Lip Butter Review
Body Shop Rainforest Shine Shampoo & Conditioner Review
The Bodyshop Moisture White Shiso Whitening Night Treatment Review
Body Shop Sweet Lemon Body Scrub Review
Body Shop Brow & Liner Kit Review (Dark Brown/Black)
Body Shop Nutriganics Foaming Facial Wash Review
The Body Shop Moisture White Shiso BB Cream Review