The Body Shop provides great products and have have a very reputed image among the skin care freaks.
There are so many shower gels from TBS. Everything is worth trying and boasting about. Here is another shower gel; The Body Shop Pink GrapeFruit Shower Gel.
- Price: Rs.275 for 60 ml.
My experience with The Body Shop Pink GrapeFruit Shower Gel:
- Package: The standard TBS packaging style; a bottle with screw cap. The cap has a flip which opens up a small hole, this makes it easy for daily use. The bottle is transparent and clearly shows the quantity of the product that is left.
- Fragrance: The shower gel smells very fruity. The fragrance is pretty strong. The fragrance has not bothered me much so far.
- Consistency: A runny consistency that most of the shower gels have. The shower gel is a clear thick gel liquid. (Am I sounding confused!!) Have a look at the hand swatch image of the shower gel.
How the shower gel works: Though the shower gel is runny, it is thick. If used directly for bath, I feel it gets stuck on to my skin and struggles to lather. Instead I add a little water to the shower hel and to thin it down. This diluted shower gel works better. This way I have a satisfaction that the shower gel gets doubled in its quantity and lasts more longer for me. Lathering is just right for a perfect bath.
Now, comes the rinsingâ€¦..I have always wanted more water than usual for removing this shower gel. Especially, underarms. I keep getting the sticky soapy lathery feel underarms. So, I repeat rinsing my under arms for an extra couple of time when I use this shower gel for bath.
Apart from rinsing the underarms issue, the shower gel is good for a refreshing fruity bath.
- Rating: 3.5/5
What I like about The Body Shop Pink GrapeFruit Shower Gel:-
- Travel friendly package.
- Fruity scent.
- Clear transparent bottle.
- Thick gel, water needs to be added before use.
- A small qunatity is enough for bathing since the gel is thick.
- Though a thick gel, it is runny and comes out of the bottle easily.
- Does not dry out my skin after bath.
What I donâ€™t like about The Body Shop Pink GrapeFruit Shower Gel:-
- The shower gel leaves my underarms soapy and little sticky too.
- More water is required to rinse the underarms.
Have you tried The Body Shop Pink GrapeFruit Shower Gel?
You might like reading these also:-
- Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm Antioxidant Berry Review
- MAC Archies Girlâ€™s Collection OH OH OH Lipstick Review & Swatches
- Kitten Heels!
- My Birthday On Instagram
- 8 Surprising Reasons youâ€™re Not Losing Weight
- Avon Naturals Lime Brightening Cleanser
- M.A.C Introduces A New Formula Mineralize Moisture Fluid Foundation:Now in stores
- Elizabeth Arden Prevage Body Total Transforming anti-aging Moisturizer Review
- Wise She MAC Betty Bright & Mall Madness Giveaway
- Earring Stand Holder India â€“ Suggestions
- Street Wear Mineral Lip Gloss 03 Coral Glow Review & Swatches
- Nivea Aqua Effect Refreshing Face Wash Review