Wise She MAC Caviar Dream Eyeshadow Giveaway Entry 1 By Shivani
The Body Shop Satsuma Body Polish Review
hello Ladies !!!..Today i will be reviewing The Body Shop Satsuma Body PolishÂ .
A body polish is essentially a scrub or an exfoliator to remove dead cells and reveal smooth skin.
Satsuma Body Polish
- Best if you want to: Reveal softer, smoother skin with a gel-based, foaming scrub loaded with exfoliating crushed walnut shells and loofah particles.
- Best for: normal skin, suitable for daily use
- How it works:
- Orange essential oil is known to uplift, refresh and energize the senses and provides a naturally sweet citrus fragrance.
- Satsuma juice is rich in vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant that helps to protect and nourish skin, and provides a naturally zesty scent and orange color.
- Community Trade organic honey moisturizes and conditions skin
MAKES THE WALLET LIGHTER BY: RS 445Â INR
USAGEÂ Â : Take a small amount on palm and rub over the body ,either directly or with the help of a loofah lily.Rub in circular motions.Wash off with water.
Lather without water MY EXPERIENCE :I needed a very very smallÂ amount.It spreads really easily .Slickly rather..also lather is good enough.I did not use any loofah or scrub.
After washing off a very citrusy smell lingers all over.To complete your routine you can use Satsuma body butter.I did not buy that as yet, since my Stawberry body butter is still a loonnng way to go.
Skin felt nice ,citrusy and squeaky clean.
IÂ was using dove body wash prior to this but ever felt this clean.This may be due to the exfoliating contents of this polish.
What I like The Body Shop Satsuma Body Polish
- Good exfoliation
- Citrusy SMELLand a fresh fresh feelingÂ (very very good for the summers)
- HYGIENICÂ since in a Â tube form.I have also used their body scrubs in strawberry which comes in a tub.I dont like to dip my fingers in.
- SMALL amount needed and spreads easily.will go a long way( I hope since i have just used it once)
- Travel friendly.
What I don’t like about Body Shop Satsuma Body Polish
- Slightly sweet smell of satsuma oranges which
Have you used Satsuma Body Polish ?How was your experience like?
You might like reading these also:-