The Body Shop Seaweed Purifying Cleanser is the latest addition to my skincare products. Seaweed range in Body Shop focuses on oily skin type and I found the Ionic Clay mask from this range very good and this is the second product that I am trying out from this range.
A mild oil-free and soap-free milky cleansing lotion. Effectively removes make-up, impurities and daily grime. leaves drying the skin. Leaves the skin feeling cleansed, soft and supple with a shine-free, matte finish.
- Price– Rs 515/- for 200 ml
- How to Use-Â Massage into skin with fingertips and remove using a clean cotton pad or muslin cloth.
- Ingredients-Â Aqua (Water) (Solvent/Diluent), Cyclomethicone (Emollient), Glycerin (Humectant), Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate (Absorbent/Anticaking Agent), Glyceryl Stearate (Emulsifier), Dimethicone (Skin Conditioning Agent), Polysorbate 60 (Surfactant), PEG-100 Stearate (Surfactant), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifier), Carbomer (Stabiliser/Viscosity Modifier), Methylparaben (Preservative), Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Fucus vesiculosus (Bladderwrack Extract) (Skin Conditioning Agent), Xanthan Gum (Viscosity Modifier), Butylparaben (Preservative), Ethylparaben (Preservative), Isobutylparaben (Preservative), Propylparaben (Preservative), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Butylphenyl Methylpropional (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Salicylate (Fragrance Ingredient), Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone (Fragrance Ingredient), Tocopherol (Antioxidant).
My views about Body Shop Seaweed Purifying Cleanser –
The first thing that I like about this product that it actually mattifies my skin. This product is very gentle on my skin and after using this, my skin feels so soft and smooth. It dosent dry out my skin and If I use it in the morning, then it keeps my skin oil free for a good 4-5 hours. I get a fresh feeling and my skin also feels very hydrating.
The texture of this product is not runny and is little bit thick and I have a hard time getting some out of the flip cap. I have to open the top to get it out.
It has a very subtle smell which I find pleasant.
I find that this cleanser is not so useful when you want to get your makeup off. I have to clean my face for 2-3 times to remove the whole makeup which is a hassle.
What I like about Body Shop Seaweed Purifying Cleanser:-
- Mattifies my skin
- My skin feels soft and smooth
- Does not dry my skin
- Keeps my face shine free for 4-5 hrs
What I donâ€™t like about Body Shop Seaweed Purifying Cleanser:
- Does not remove whole makeup
- Expensive for a cleanser
- Its very hard to take it out of the flip cap
I like this cleanser but do not love it and might not repurchase again.
Have you tried the Body Shop Seaweed Purifying Cleanser?
You may also like reading:
- 5 The Body Shop Makeup Brushes
- The Bodyshop Moisture White Shiso Whitening Night Treatment Review
- Body Shop Stardust Photos, Price & Swatches
- Body Shop Face And Body Brush, Blush Brush, Slanted Brush
- 5 Body Shop Metallic Eye Definer Photos And Swatches
- Body Shop Tea Tree Concealer Review
- Body Shop Gently Purify Clarifying Clay Mask Review
- Body Shop Seaweed Deep Cleansing Facial Wash Review
- Body Shop Seaweed Pore Cleansing Facial Exfoliator Review
- The Body Shop Wild Cherry Shower Gel Review
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Facial Wash Review
- Body Shop Rainforest Shine Shampoo & Conditioner Review