Hello beautiful ladies,
I am back with one more shower gel review today. This is the famous strawberry shower gel from TBS.
- Price: 275Rs/- for 60 ml
About The Body Shop Strawberry Shower Gel:-
This soap-free shower gel contains real strawberry seed oil. It has a deliciously sweet scent.
- Sweet strawberry scent
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, CocamidopropylBetaine, Cocamide DEA, Coco-Glucoside, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Glycine soja (Soybean Oil), Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Fragariavesca (Strawberry Juice), PEG-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate, Propylene Glycol, Benzophenone-4, Disodium EDTA, Limonene, Cinnamal, Linalool, Citral, CI 17200, CI 14700
My Experience with The Body Shop Strawberry Shower Gel:-
The first thing I did after opening the bottle cap was to smell and check if it smells like real strawberries or some strawberry candy. And this shower gel passed the smell test; it smells like real strawberries and not like strawberry candy or ice-cream. It comes in the usual sturdy transparent plastic bottle, which I feel I can use as a travel size body wash or shampoo bottle after finishing this shower gel.
The shower gel is red in color, like strawberries. It has runny consistency, but easy to use with hand or loofah. Though it lathers more when used on loofah, and very small amount of product is needed this way. It is easy to wash and leaves no film on skin. It makes my skin soft but as this one is a shower gel and not shower cream you cannot expect it to be so much moisturizing that you can escape body lotion. I have normal skin on body so for summers I think I can escape moisturizer, when using this shower gel.
Again the smell last only till you bath. Once you wash, with the product the sweet strawberry smell is also gone. Still till the time you are in shower you will enjoy the strawberry scant, which is good. In whole it is a good product and a treat for strawberry scant lovers.
What I like about The Body Shop Strawberry Shower Gel:-
- Awesome smell, like real strawberries.
- Doesnâ€™t dry out my skin.
- No greasy film left behind, as some of the moisturizing shower gels do.
- Lathers well, small quantity is needed every time.
- Recyclable packaging,
- Not tested on animals.
What I donâ€™t like about The Body Shop Strawberry Shower Gel:-
- Smell does not linger.
Final Verdict for The Body Shop Strawberry Shower Gel:-
Good shower gel does what it claims. Though smell does not lingers on skin but makes bathing a luxury experience. Real treat for strawberry scant lovers. Also, if you want the smell to last long, use the body lotion or body butter from same range.
Will I repurchaseÂ The Body Shop Strawberry Shower Gel?
Yes. And I am eyeing the strawberry body polish also from them 🙂
Â Have you tried The Body Shop Strawberry Shower Gel?
You might like reading these also:-
- Enliven Strengthening with Pro Vitamin B5 nail Polish Remover Review
- Feminine Personal Hygiene â€“ Oriflame Feminelle Gentle Intimate Wash Review
- Enliven Refreshing Orange Fresh Mint Luxury Bath and Shower Gel Review
- Sleek Makeup Dip It Glitter Eyeliner Review , Swatches & EOTD
- NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil In Strawberry Milk
- What Is My Lipstick Color
- Wise She Magnet â€“ Sonam Kapoor Retro Eyes Femina (April 2013)
- Makeup Shades To Choose As Per Your Skin Undertone
- Sleek Wonderlast Colour Gloss Soft Suede Review & Swatches
- Lâ€™oreal White Perfect Double Eye Zone Brightener Review
- 50 LUSH Products Review