Wise She MAC Caviar Dreams Quad Giveaway Entry (12)by Maha
Shower Gel – The Body Shop Sweet lemon shower gel
- Best if you want to: Enjoy the rich lather of a soap-free, non-drying cleansing gel that leaves your skin feeling clean, refreshed and delicately scented with an uplifting citrus fragrance.
- Best for: all skin types
- How it works: Lemon seed oil is high in anti-oxidants and Vitamin C and moisturizes and softens the skin. Community Trade honey from Zambia is an effective moisturizer that helps to repair the skin’s moisture barrier to restore moisture, smoothness and suppleness.
- Ingredients – Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-2 Caprate, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Honey, Sodium Benzoate, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Seed Oil, Citric Acid, Benzophenone-4, Citral, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol, Denatonium Benzoate, Yellow 5, Yellow 6
Price Rs.325 for 250ml
What I like about TBS Sweet lemon shower gel
- Very effective at cleansing. IMO all body shopÂ shower gels are the best cleansers I have used till date.
- The shower gel is very refreshing for summers.
- Has a nice citrusy fragrance. Is definitely uplifting.
- Non-drying in summers.
- Lathers very well. A small quantity is enough which can be lathered well with a bath lily or bath gloves.
- Leaves my skin smooth and soft.
- Price is economical IMO considering a little product goes a long way.
What I donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t like about TBS Sweet lemon shower gel
- Contains SLS.
- Non-moisturising for winters.
Wiseshe rating 4.5/5
I love all shower gels from TBS and will definitely keep repurchasing them until I come across something much much better. They have come up with this new range of Earth lovers shower gel free of parabens and sulphates which IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll be trying next 😀
You might like reading these also:-