Body Shop Tea Tree Blemish as per Body shop website
A handy portable stick to conceal blemishes, without over drying the skin.Help soothe skin and control blemishes with this go-anywhere stick. Dot on under make-up or wear alone. A handy portable product that helps to soothe, cleanse and combat blemishes. It does not clog or dry the pores.
- Size: 2.50 ml
- Price: Rs. 445
- Ingredients : Community Trade organic tea tree oil from Kenya – an ingredient renowned for its anti-bacterial benefits, an infusion perfect to help blemished skin
- Usage : For targeted treatment, apply Tea Tree Blemish Gel using the applicator provided, on troubles spots directly.
- How I usedÂ Tea tree blemish gel -I dabbed the gel whenever I saw a spot coming up with the help of its applicator.
What I liked about Body Shop Tea Tree Blemish Gel
- It has a Sponge applicator, which makes the application very easy.
- It contains the goodness of tea tree.
- It smells like tea tree which I like.
- The tube is small so easy to carry along.
What I did not like about Body Shop Tea Tree Blemish Gel
- Way too costly. the tube is very small and from inside itâ€™s not so hollow as it looks.
- It does nothing to the blemishes or acne which was a huge disappointment.
- I had to put back the brush into the tube after dabbing it on the spot which appeared unhygienic to me.
Verdict : I used it religiously but saw no effect at all. So for me it a loss.
You might like reading these also:-
- Dry Skin Treatment
- Dove Beauty Body Lotion Fresh Touch Cucumber & Green Tea Fragrance Review
- Eye Makeup With Faces Cosmetics Sparkles Dust
- Body Shop Sweet Lemon Whip Body Lotion Review
- Bobbi Brown Blush Sand Pink Photos & Swatches