Post By Shreya,
Using eye gel or an eye cream is must for everyone as I think they are most sensitive area of our face and needs regular nourishment.We all know that nothing much works when it comes to under eye gel this is because our dark circles are genetic.One can reduce the discoloration by drinking lot of water and using few creams and herbal remedies but that is the maximum which we can do .
What The Body Shop Unperfumed Elderflower Eye Gel Cream Claims :-
Instant uplift for tired eyes, in a lovely gel which cools, soothes and lightly moisturises the delicate eye area. With elderflower extract and witch hazel. Top with our soothing, cooling mask for maximum impact.
- Price – 395 for 15 ml
Â Ingredients of Body Shop Unperfumed eye gel :-
- Elderflower extract – Is a mild astringent that helps to revitalise and soothe the skin.
- Witch hazel – Helps to refresh the skin and reduce the appearance of puffiness.
- GlycerinÂ – Is an effective moisturiser which helps improve softness and maximise hydration.
Instructions & Tips by Body shop
Store the Unperfumed Elderflower Gel in the fridge for an extra cooling sensation on application.
Gently smooth around the eye area using your fingertips. Avoid dragging the skin as this may result in the formation of lines.
My experience with Body Shop Unperfumed Elderflower eye gel
Like most eye gel it too soothes the under eye area but it does nothing when it comes to reducing dark circles or wrinkles under eyes.It mostly smooth the line and reduce puffiness from my eyes which is generally caused due to de-hydration.I store the eye gel in the refrigerator so it works like a cucumber slice and reduce the puffiness and gives soothing and fresh feeling.
What I liked about Body Shop Unperfumed Elderflower Eye Gel:-
- Its decently priced
- Removes puffins and my eyes don’t look as if I just got up and turned to office
- Nice small tub packaging with transparent gel in it
- Soothes eyes
What I do not like about Body Shop Unperfumed Elderflower Eye Gel
- Won’t remove dark circles.
- One pot will lasts maximum of one month
Will I re-purchase The Body Shop Unperfumed Elderflower Eye Gel?
Yes, After using many many eye creams and gel such as Fab India under eye gel, Neutrogena eye cream and even the Estee Lauder eye zone gel which costed me some 3000INR I think this is a better option.
You might like reading these also:-
- 5 The Body Shop Makeup Brushes
- The Bodyshop Moisture White Shiso Whitening Night Treatment Review
- Body Shop Stardust Photos, Price & Swatches
- Body Shop Face And Body Brush, Blush Brush, Slanted Brush
- 5 Body Shop Metallic Eye Definer Photos And Swatches
- Body Shop Tea Tree Concealer Review
- Body Shop Gently Purify Clarifying Clay Mask Review
- Body Shop Seaweed Deep Cleansing Facial Wash Review
- Body Shop Seaweed Pore Cleansing Facial Exfoliator Review
- The Body Shop Wild Cherry Shower Gel Review
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Facial Wash Review
- Body Shop Rainforest Shine Shampoo & Conditioner Review