Today I am going to review my latest and cutest acquisition from TBS which is their Vanilla bliss Lip balm. It was launched as a part of their 2012 Holiday collection. It is limited edition product. Read on to see how it fared for me.
About The Body Shop Vanilla Bliss Lip Balm:-
This shimmering, moisturising lip balm is perfect for mistletoe moments. It has vanilla extract for a delicious flavour and comes in a limited-edition dome.
Rich vanilla scent
COMMUNITY FAIR TRADE SHEA BUTTER, COMMUNITY FAIR TRADE BEESWAX, COMMUNITY FAIR TRADE ORGANIC VIRGIN COCONUT OIL, VANILLA EXTRACT
- Price: Rs 400 for 6 gm
My experience with the Body Shop Vanilla Blush Lip Balm:-
As soon as I saw this balm in store I knew I had to get it. It looks so cute in its dome shaped packagingÂ with tiny speckles of gold visible through the lid. Another thing I like about it is its delicious Â rich vanilla smell. The balm itself is very easy to apply and glides easily leaving visible shimmer behind on the lips.
It moisturizes lips well without making them greasy. It gets removed after a meal completely leaving my lips soft and hydrated. What I donâ€™t like about it is the shimmer that it leaves behind gets transferred to area around my lips.
What I like about The Body Shop Vanilla Bliss Lip Balm:-
- Attractive and travel friendly packaging
- Smells deliciously of vanilla
- Great list of ingredients
- Keeps lips moisturized for hours
What I don’t like about The Body Shop Vanilla Bliss Lip Balm:-
- It is not tinted so might not be suitable for girls with very pigmented lips
- Shimmer spreads to area around mouth
- It needs to be reapplied after 3-4 hours
Overall Verdict: I love Body shop Vanilla Bliss Â lip balm except for the little shimmer transfer it has.
Love Vanilla? Then check out Â Wise She writer Ki’s review of Body shop Vanilla bliss hand cream
Or Body Shop Â Spiced Vanilla Body Â ButterÂ reviewd by Wise She writer Zara
You might like reading these also:-
- How to use Aroma Magic Tea Tree Oil â€“ Suggestions
- 3 Forest Essential Bath & Shower Oil Review
- Jane Iredale Active Light Under Eye Concealer Review
- Rimmel London Lasting Finish Nail Paint 066 Cranberry Zest Review
- Avon Ultra Moisture Rich Rose Lipstick Queen Elizabeth Rose Review
- Labello Soft Rose Lip Balm Review
- Chocolate Cake For Two Recipe And Small Batch Baking Chocolate Lover Book
- Vivel Cell Renew Fortify Repair Hand CrÃ¨me Review
- Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede Lipstick It Girl Review, Swatches & FOTD