Giveaway Entry 1
This is my first and the only musk perfume I own. I am not much of a fan for musk perfumes. I am very much a floral or a fruity floral person. But this I find just works for me and donâ€™t smell odd.
White Musk is launched by The Body Shop and one of its popular series along with its lotion, body wash and others. One of my friends gifted me the White Musk Gift Pack which had the body lotion, Body wash, Perfume and the loofah. I love all of them. But as of the other Body Shop perfumes it is not a long lasting one, making it ideal for a day in office probably.
The Body shopIndiawebsite defines it as â€œA soft and velvety signature scent for every woman, for every moment. Forever sensualâ€. But I disagree. I own some perfumes which are sensual but this isnâ€™t one of them and this isnâ€™t a signature scent. But women who love musky perfumes should get their hands on one. Others can try and if it hits on them; close your eyes and buy it.
Top Notes :Notes of velvety musk, floral lily, ylang ,Â galbanum, basil
Middle Notes: Notes of velvety musk, oriental jasmine, floral lily, rose
Base Notes: Notes of velvety musk, oriental jasmine, floral lily and iris, rose, sweet vanilla, fresh amber, patchouli, oakmoss and vetiver, fruity peach
(from thebodyshop.in website)
Pros:The Body Shop White Musk Perfume
- Availability inIndia
- If you are a musk lover then just pick it
- Doesnâ€™t overwhelm your personality
- Not too pricey
Cons:The Body Shop White Musk Perfume
- Not a long lasting one
Not gonna buy again when there are so many perfumes for me to try.
You might like reading these also:-
- Body Shop Eyeshadow Blender Brush Review
- The Body Shop Peppermint Intensive Foot Rescue Review
- Body Shop Gently Purify Rejuvenating Bath Soak Review
- Body Shop Spa Wisdom Morocco Argan Oil & Orange Blossom Review
- The Body Shop Natrulift Firming Night Cream Review
- Body Shop Pomegranate Body Butter Review
- The Body Shop Kistna Eau De Toilette Review
- Body Shop Moroccan Rose Body Butter Review