The Color Institute Avant Garde CLASSIC Nail Color Collection
About The Color Institute Avant Garde CLASSIC Nail Color Collection
A trio of the best-selling on-trend nail shades. The finish delivers intense, color and shine. Plus, a unique 4-way manicure tool that shapes and polishes nails to perfection!
– Sheer to vibrant colors.
– Glossy top coat protector for maximum shine
– Bonus 4-way manicure tool that shapes and polishes
My take about The Color Institute Avant Garde CLASSIC Nail Color Polish:
The collection includes
- – 3 Nail Polishes:
- Desire (1.39 Fl. oz.)
- Honest (1.39 Fl. oz.)
- Ravishing (1.39 Fl. oz.)
- – Top Coat (1.39 Fl. oz.)
- – 4-Way Manicure Tool / Buffer
The entire kit is worth every penny. Just out of curiosity I got hold of this kit. And now I love these tiny stout bottles.
As it claims, the nail polishes deliver a high hue on to the nails with very nice shine texture. They do not streak. The application brush is of excellent quality. The application comes out like a silk texture on the nails. It dries off pretty quickly.
Desire, Honest, Ravishing; I must say nice naming style for the colors. I am impressed. Desire is one such red which I adore a lot. I have never been happy with any kind of red so far. But, the red included in this kit is very dashing and looks dignified. Honest is a perfect mauve shade. I use this very often. Now, Ravishing is a blackish brown..!!!?? No, â€¦..ummmâ€¦I donâ€™t know how to describe. I am bad at explaining special colors. Straight forward colors is easy to be spoken about.
Desire and Honest do full justice in just one single application. But Ravishing is not true in its color until 3 coats of application. All 3 dry up super fast.
The top coat included is extremely glossy and gives a thin shiny film on the nails. The buffering tool included in this kit is also good .It evens out the nail texture, polishes and delivers a unique shine to the nails.
There is one thing I have to complain about these nail colors. They stay on my nails exactly for 2 days. The third it is chipped at the tip and eventually everything wears off. It could be because of my rough handling too.
- Rating: 4/5
- Price: $12 (bought from eBay)
What I like about Avant Garde CLASSIC Nail Color Polish:-
- Drying power.
- No streaking.
- Top coat and nail buffering tool included.
What I do not like about Avant Garde CLASSIC Nail Color Polish:-
- Ravishing takes minimum of 3 coats for a satisfactory look.
- All 3 shades stay for just 2 days on my nails.
You might like reading these also:-
- Illamasqua Hemlock Nail Polish Review & Swatches
- Faces Nail Polish Jade 302 Photos & Swatches
- Faces Cosmetics Nail Paint Royal Ruby 24 Photos & Swatches
- Faces Nail Paint Copper & Gold 504 Photos & Swatches
- JOHN FRIEDA SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONERS