I love taking care of my lips; so obviously I m totally a lip balm addict. 😀 Come on itâ€™s not my fault they are so tempting in different flavors and packaging :-PÂ I always have a lip balm with me wherever I go even if itâ€™s going from my room to tv room. 😛 I have been using Natureâ€™s Co. Chocolate-Mint lip balm for quite some time now and I have love-like relationship with it. Read on you will come to know why m not head over heels in love with it.
About Natureâ€™s Co Chocolate Mint Lip Balm
Get delicious lips with Chocolate and Mint. They make lips moist, softer and more hydrated.
- Price:Â Rs.225 for 10ml
Also check out 4 VOV’s WATER COLORÂ LIPBALMSÂ Review & Swatches
- Packaging: It comes in a cute chic square tub packaging.Â I love the way lid shuts.
My Take on Natureâ€™s Co Chocolate Mint Lip Balm
The Chocolate & MintÂ Lip BalmÂ is a part of the Earthborne Range of the Nature’s Co.Â I love love the fragrance; it has the yummiest chocolate fragrance. :eat: I am totally addicted to the smell and keep buying it just for its delicious smell. The texture of the balm is little hard in winters but now as summers have come it has softened a bit. It easily melts on the lips. What I donâ€™t love about it; is itâ€™s moisturizing capability. :brokenheart: It will keep your lips soft but will do nothing for chapped or overtly dry lips. 🙁
Pros of Natureâ€™s Co Chocolate Mint Lip Balm
- Love the chocolate fragranceâ€¦.yummy!!!Â :drool:
- Staying power is okayish; stays for 1 hr anyways I keep reapplying now and then.
- Packaging is cute and chic.
- It melts on lips and keeps them soft
- All natural ingredients
Cons of Natureâ€™s Co Chocolate Mint Lip Balm:-
- It does nothing for chapped lips.
- I love the packaging but when I have long nails tub packaging is a mess.
Would I recommend Natureâ€™s Co Chocolate Mint Lip Balm!! Hmmm now Iâ€™m in two minds about this. :-/ Â It is a normal lip balm which has heavenly yummy chocolate smell but does nothing for dry chapped lips. Personally I would keep buying it for the smell. :eat: 😛 I would suggest try it out at the stores and if you donâ€™t have dry/chapped lip problems and love chocolate to death like me you can give this a shot
Have you tried Natureâ€™s Co Chocolate Mint Lip Balm?
You may like reading these-
- The Natures Co Coffee Face Scrub Review
- Natureâ€™s Company Launches Natural Herbal Clay Toothpaste
- My Natureâ€™s Co. Contest Price Product Experience 🙂
- Natureâ€™s Co White Tea Night Cream Review
- The Natureâ€™s Co Asiatic Centella Anti Wrinkle Cream Review
- Nivea Fruity Shine Pink GuavaÂ Lip BalmÂ Review
- NYX MoodÂ Lip GlossÂ Review & Swatches
- Lotus Herbals OrangeÂ Lip BalmÂ Review
- Burt’s BeesÂ Lip BalmÂ Mango Butter Review
- Nivea Pinkish Boost 3-in-1 SPF 15Â Lip BalmÂ Review