Hello Everyone.. 🙂 Taking a break from Mac reviewâ€™s and heading towards something new that I recently usingâ€¦ ah ha..! donâ€™t think I am off to tempt you.. will be back on that later :-D.
About The Nature’s Co Evening Primrose Hair Cleanser:
Anti- Inflammatory, Cleansing, Moisturizing and Repairing
Evening Primrose, one of natureâ€™s gentlest cleansers, has proteins and essential oils that penetrate deep; strengthening, soothing, conditioning and protecting your hair from within. Apply a small amount and gently massage into the hair and scalp area. Rinse with warm water and repeat if necessary. For best results, follow with Evening Primrose Conditioner. Because it is natural and gentle, it may be used daily.
- Price: Rs 695. You can buy from flipkart hereÂ Â or Jabong.
- Net Weight: 250 ml (8.4 fl. oz.)
- Shelf Life: 2 yrs.
- Ingredients: Evening primrose extract, Vegetable Glycerin, Pro-Vitamin B5.
Each 100g contains:
Evening Primerose Extract 3%
Vegetable Glycerin 3%
Pro-vitamin B5 1%
W/S base, Aroma, Natural Preservatives
Et Food Grade Colours (FD et C)Q.S
Products made using natural hill spring water.
My take on The Nature’s Co Evening Primrose Hair Cleanser:
Nature’s Co Evening Primrose Hair CleanserÂ happened to be a collective buy from jabong.com. I was looking for Natureâ€™s Co Lemongrass foot Spray for my elder sister in Singapore and Jabong then haD some offer 20% off on total bill amount Rs 999 etc.. I was running out of shampoo and was bored of my previous ones .I wanted to try something new therefore, I immediately booked both foot spray and this shampoo.. I tried TBS Rainforest Shampoo and now wanted to give a shot for Natureâ€™s Co Evening Primerose.. Anything rosey attracts me.. 😛 and when I searched for its review I found none therefore I thought of reviewing it too.
Many people who have used evening primrose oil for hair loss have experienced Â increase in hair growth. Research regarding the herbâ€™s effectiveness reveals it to be a rich source of fatty acid that stimulate growth due to because of the gamma-linolenic acids it contains.Â Gamma-Linolenic Acids is an omega-6 fatty acid of the evening primrose flower. Itâ€™s good for Hairfall, Hair Growth and thinning of hair. Increase in Hair growth, Hair density and reduce Inflammatory.
This particular shampoo is Â liked by my whole family now. My brother who suffers from hairfall problem every now and then seems to be liking it. Â I was happy that my purchased helped him. I have rebonded hair which need intense moisturization in each wash and to be frank I donâ€™t wanna use anymore chemical infused shampoo now..This one do clean and moisturize my mane well without drying them.. give them shine and bounce too thatâ€™s what I like about it most after its Â mellow rose smell. My mom too liked it because of the smell Â .It has become my family shampoo now.
After every wash my hair feel fresh, clean and smooth Â to touch and smells great. Ofcourse I use it before conditioning my hair which I am sure you all know is a must.
Packaging is not unattractive, Hard plastic recycled bottle with a flip-cap. The cap annoys me, itâ€™s very hard to open in one go.
What I like about The Nature’s Co Evening Primrose Hair Cleanser:
- ReducesÂ hairfall to some extent
- The shampoo is mild, feel hair soft and clean for next 2 days or next wash. (I wash my hair every alternate day)
- Moisturize well in good natural way not unlike Â the chemical infused creamy shampoos
- Soft mellow fragrance which stay for next 1 day after wash.
- Lather well to clean the dirt, oil and grime of scalp.
- Contains primerose extract which is good for hair quality.
- No harsh chemicals like SLS or Paraben etc..
- Cruelty Free and Vegan.
- Use Recycled plastic method.
- One shampoo which is Â loved by my whole family 😛 money saved ! lolz 😀
What I donâ€™t like about The Nature’s Co Evening Primrose Hair Cleanser:
- The price is on higher side.
- Donâ€™t show drastic result for hairfall.
- Full ingredient is not mentioned.
- Those who have superb rough or dry fizzy hair can skip this.
Verdict: Probably Yes! Unless I get something better considering the price and product I or my family would like to continue with it J Itâ€™s is a good product for normal hair types.
Have you tried The Nature’s Co Evening Primrose Hair Cleanser?
You might also like reading these:-