I am a huge hair oil lover. I have a modest collection of hair oils which I use from time to time depending on my mood of my hair. I am always in a lookout for hair oils from different brands. I picked this hair oil from The Natureâ€™s Co. store at Phoenix mall in Pune. This store is so inviting that you canâ€™t help but step inside and checkout their products. I asked the SA to show me if the brand carried any hair oil. The SA showed me the Rosemary-Sage-Thyme hair oil. She said that this was one of their best selling product and is OOS most of the time and that I was lucky they just had one bottle left. I quickly purchased it and went home happy.
About Nature’s Co. Rosemary-Sage Thyme Hair Oil :-
Stimulates circulation in the scalp and promotes hair growth; also reduces dandruff and excessive secretion of oil.
A gentle, restorative, natural treatment for your hair. This exceptional blend of essential herbs stimulates circulation in the scalp and promotes hair growth. Scalp problems like dandruff and excessive secretion of oil will also be normalized. Apply sufficient quantity, so as to cover the scalp completely. Massage gently for a few minutes. To prevent hair loss and improve overall hair health, use this oil thrice a week on alternate days.
- Packaging: This product receives full marks for its packaging. It is a small transparent bottle with a sturdy pump. The pump has a cap on its nozzle apart from there being the regular cap for the bottle. The pump is of a good quality and hasnâ€™t broken down even after so much usage.
- Ingredients: Rosemary, sage, thyme, along with other essentials oils Â in the ingredient list are supposed to be extremely good for the health of hair. I always like products with a transparent list of ingredients. The list here doesnâ€™t mention the base oil, preservatives etc.
How I use it: This is light yellow colored, sweet smelling hair oil whose smell instantly uplifts my mood. I havenâ€™t used this hair oil as recommended. I just add it to most of my DIY hair packs. I have fine hair and my scalp is on the greasier side. So, at times I use this oil just to coat the hair strands. I then keep it for an hour or two and wash it off with shampoo. This oil washes off easily with a mild shampoo. Even my mom has tried this oil on few occasions and she said that it did nothing for her dry-damaged, colored hair.
What I like about The Natureâ€™s Co. Rosemary-Sage-Thyme Hair Oil:-
- Sweet smelling
- Light texture
- Imparts shine
- Washes off easily
What I didnâ€™t like about The Natureâ€™s Co. Rosemary-Sage-Thyme Hair Oil:-
- Expensive for the quantity provided
- Full ingredient list not mentioned
Recommendation:You could always skip this hair oil. It isnâ€™t a must have. This hair oil is good for those days when you are bored of your regular hair oil and want a change. I have a greasy scalp so I canâ€™t comment on the companyâ€™s claim that it reduces dandruff. Also, I havenâ€™t actually used it on my scalp to comment if it reduces hair loss.
- Price: Rs 325 for 100ml
- Availability: In TNC stores and online
- Rating: 4.5/5
Have you tried Nature’s Co. Rosemary Sage Thyme Hair Oil ?
You might like reading these also:-
- Chambor Brilliant Shimmer All Over Powder 01 Review
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain Sweetheart Valentine Review & Swatches
- Clean And Clear Morning Energy Purifying Apple Face Wash Review
- Lancome Rouge in Love Lipsticks Miss Coquelicot 146B Review,Swatches & FOTD
- Tinted Moisturiser Vs BB Cream
- MAC Lustre Touch Lipstick Review & Swatches
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain In Smitten Reviews and Swatches
- Must Have Fashion Summer Trend of 2013
- Faces Satin Matte Lipstick Jazzberry Jam Review & Swatches
- Wise She Mag-a-bite â€“ Wrong Makeup Makes You Look Aged!