I received parcels from India, from my mother and mother in law. Whenever I receive parcels I feel like I received their love, I miss my mom and India; I hope I visit India soon.
Todayâ€™s review is not on a makeup product but a must have product for every women and girl.
About The Original Tangle Teezer Hair Brush :
Tangle teezer the original professional de-tangling hairbrush is loved by hair dressers and used in professional hair salons. Itâ€™s a super smooth operator that works; the minute hair is lathered and rinsed. It glides easily through wet, vulnerable and color treated hair with no pulling, tugging or yanking. Hair peace at last!
Price: $10- $18 (varies from store to store). I bought it for $13. You may get it from flipkart here
Packaging: This brush comes in transparent box with leaflet inside describing the brush. There are different colors available, single as well dual shades, mine is a mix of blue and pink, and I just love the color combination.
My experience with The Original Tangle Teezer Hair Brush:
I used to have curly hair when I was child (now wavy hair because of straightening) and it used to tangle a lot, my mom used to apply oil every day to my hair, to remove those tangles. If any other relatives of mine did my hair, I used to cry a lot as they would pull hard to remove those tangles, but mom used to remove them slowly. Those tangles never gave me a chance to tie a pony tail. I wish this brush would have been available during those days, anyways at least I found now.
It can be used on wet as well as dry hair; I generally use this in my shower after applying conditioner. It spreads the conditioner evenly and separates every strand of hair making my hair voluminous. Sometimes I use this after shower before straightening or blow drying. I use this daily in the morning to remove tangles. It has unique teeth, two lengths for effortlessly de-tangling and the small tooth gives me a mini massage. It is the size of my palm and fits well in my purse. This is a hand down brush. I have medium length hair, but I am sure it works on long hair also.
These are available in many variants such as original, aqua splash, salon elite, compact styler, and magic flower pot. I bought original one, but I checked all of them, all are good brushes.
What I like about The Original Tangle Teezer Hair Brush:
- Compact size fits into palm.
- Removes tangles completely without pulling them.
- Can be used on dry, wet and color treated hair.
- Can be used in shower to spread conditioner evenly.
- Separates each and every strand of hair making it voluminous.
- Two different length unique teeth
- Travel friendly.
- Ideal for all hair types.
What I like don’t about The Original Tangle Teezer Hair Brush:
- Cannot be used with Heat.
- For some it is pricey, but it is worthy.
Wise She Rating:-5/5.
Would I Recommend: – Yes definitelyâ€¦It is worth buying.
Have you tried The Original Tangle Teezer Hair Brush?
You might also like reading these:-
- Maybelline Baby Lips Color Berry Crush Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Nail Lacquer in Gold Dust Review and Swatches
- 6 Beautiful Bright Eye Makeup Ideas â€“ Guest Post
- MAC Lipstick in Ravishing: Review , Swatches & FOTD
- Faces Glam On Lipstick Red Coral Review & Swatches
- Loving My Earrings & Neck pieces