This highlighter was the balmâ€™s first offering three years back and is still one of the hottest selling cheek products. I have shared Betty and Cindy few days back and here I am with Mary Lou manizer from their permanent line.
About Thebalm Mary-Lou Manizer:
Meet Mary-Lou Manizer, a seemingly innocent honey-hued luminizer that catches everybodyâ€™s eye. This highlighter, shadow and shimmer diffuse light so your skin looks softer and younger while adding a subtle glow.
Size â€“ 8.5 gm, Price $ 24 plus tax, available at Amazon India
My experience with Thebalm Mary-Lou Manizer :
Shade â€“ Mary Lou manizer is frosty champagne shade with super fine shimmer to it , I find if you have more even skin it works best , on problematic skin it may emphasis uneven texture and appear patchy . My skin is behaving little okay these days and it worked nice but it happened a lot of time that it looked out of the place due to fine lines around my eyes .
Texture and Staying power â€“ It has super creamy almost buttery kind of texture and the powder is finally milled, sits nicely on skin but as itâ€™s too frosty you need to have flawless skin. I get 7 â€“ 8 hrs of wear this and it makes my skin like glow without making it look oily. The pictures come really nice if you apply a good blush and blend well.
Pigmentation â€“ The pigmentation is stunning and you can see that in swatch, you hardly need to pick this on brush and apply no need to layer it again and again. I have used MAC 224 eyeshadow brush to apply this on my cheek bones , brow bone – below and above , bridge of nose , chin and cupid bow .
Without anything and With highlighter :
With Blush in both the pics :
What I like about Thebalm Mary-Lou Manizer :
- I love the finally milled texture which blends in skin and adds the glow.
- The shade is so flattering on all skin tones.
- The pan is hefty and will last me forever even if I use it regularly.
- The pigmentation is bang on and needs just a single swipe.
- The vintage looking compact is a keeper.
- This can be used on eyes , cheeks and body ; really worth every penny .
What I donâ€™t like about Thebalm Mary-Lou Manizer
- Just the availability.
Ratings â€“ 5/5
Recommendations â€“ I highly recommend you to grab this from Amazon or starwberrynet if you can, it is such a stunner shade and one of the highlighters which are finally milled and blends in skin making it glow like no tomorrow.
Have you tried Thebalm Mary-Lou Manizer ?
You might like to read:-
- Wet N Wild Color Icon Single in Panther Review, Swatches and EOTD
- 5 Makeup Tips And Best Looks Of Rekha
- Bobbi Brown Metallic Eye Shadow in Champagne Quartz 2 Review & Swatches
- Wella System Professional Hydrate Mask Review
- IWB Client Weight Loss Success Story
- New Street Wear Riveting Rouge 3 Lipstick Review, Swatches & FOTD
- 20 Home Remedies To Cure White Heads