I picked this up randomly some time back from my salon. I’ve been using L’oreal Professional Serum for a long time and wanted to experiment with something else. The salon lady was selling the entire range starting from Step 1 to Step 4 which included Shampoo, conditioner, the serum and the last product whose name I can’t recall. I had enough stock of shampoos and conditioners so thought of trying this out. I’d taken the pictures immediately after buying it but wanted to test it out and then review. So now after 4months of usage I think its the right time to review it for you.
About TIGI Bedhead Control Freak Hair Serum
Fights the frizz and stomps the curl. This light, greaseless and humidity resistant formula delivers a straight-up glossy finish.Â
- Conditions & moisturizes hair
- Seals hair and adds shine
- Acts as a thermal protectant
To Use: Apply evenly to damp hair. Layer with Control Freak Extra Extra straight if you have more resistant curls. Use a round brush or large paddle brush to pull your hair tight while blow-drying for a straight finish or dry as desired for frizz free curls and waves.
- Quantity: 250ml
- Price:Â 950INR
- Packaging â€“ This comes in a large transparent plastic squeezable bottle. It has a twist up nozzle dispenser which is quite convenient, hygienic and safe for travel.
- Texture & Color â€“ The texture is not too thick and is a bit runny. As visible from the bottle, the formula is a nice ocean blue-green color with tiny shimmer particles. The shimmers are very minute though so no worries about it affecting the hair negatively.
- Fragrance â€“ This serum has a mild pineapple sorta scent which is mild to begin with and fades on application. So at no point does thehair smell of pineapple 🙂 🙂
- Usage â€“ I use this like I would any other serum. After bath, I just squeeze out a coin-sized amount onto my palms and apply to the length of my hair avoiding the roots. The amount to be used would ofcourse depend on the length of your hair.One can also use this to style your hair prior to using a hair dryer. It does protect the hair from heat, but only to a certain extent.What I love bout this serum is that it regular use does help reduce the frizz and gives the hair a nice healthy shine.
What I liked about TIGI Head Control Freak Serum Â
- One of the few serums which works on my hair.
- Its non-sticky and doesn’t make the hair oily.
- Helps in styling the hair and giving it a healthy bounce.
- Helps to control curls quite well.
- Makes the hair a bit shiny and glossy.
- Only a tiny bit is required.
- Packaging is quite hygienic
What I did not like about TIGI Bed Head Control Freak SerumÂ
- Quite pricey
- Not available easily
Will I buy it again: Yes, ofcourse 🙂
- Shine Factor: 3.5/5
- Packaging: 5/5
- Price vs. Quality: 5/5
You might like reading these also:-
- MAC Backstage Wills India Lifestyle Day3
- Healthkart Shopping Experience
- Olivia Cosmetics Products Suggestions
- Shingar Deo Talc Floral & Shingar Herbal Hair Oil Review
- MAC Semi Precious Collection India â€“ Soon In Store
- MAC Backstage At Manish Gupta And Pretti S. Kapoor
- Wise She This Week Sale Alert (Week 2 October)