By Vaishnavi Krishna
Yesterday when Iâ€™m going out with my friends i wore this lip product and my friends are like â€œwow vaishu, this color suits youâ€ and i was like â€œreally :-O â€œ then i started telling them that its really a good product and stuff like that then i got a thought that â€œwhy not share it with you guys 😀 â€œ. After coming home i thought of writing the review and started it 😀
To know more about the product keep on reading
About Tips and Toes Hot Lips Ultra Shine Lipgloss:
- 3-in-1 intense color can be used as a lipbalm,lipstick and a lipgloss
- just twist the container and apply with a special sponge applicator for smooth and even application
- super moist formula helps to keep your lips look hot and stunning
Shades: Explore our 8 hot shades
Price: Rs.380/- (price may vary)
My experience with Tips and Toes Hot Lips Ultra Shine Lipgloss in Miley:
This indeed is a lovely lipgloss which can be used as both lipstick as well as lipgloss. There are 8 different shades which are beautiful.
This shade reminds me of Clinique different lipsticks in the shade a different grape.
One swipe gives you a lipstick effect and two swipes give you a nice plump and glossy effect. It is decently pigmented and the best part is the color is that it is buildable. It covers even pigmented lips.
It has a nice smell which is not overpowering but is decent and light. Sensitive noses donâ€™t get any issues. The applicator sponge attached to the tube is really nice and soft and divides the product evenly on lips.
It stays for only 2-3 hours this is a major drawback as you have to give frequent touch ups. But when it fades out it goes evenly.(thatâ€™s an advantage in fading:-P)
Another advantage is that it doesnâ€™t settle into fine lines. Some lipsticks and glosses have a very bad quality of settling in fine lines making them more visible. (I just hate those lippies :-()
There is no need of any lip balm underneath this product as it is quite moisturizing (except for the chapped lips)
What I like about Tips and Toes Hot Lips Ultra Shine Lipgloss in Miley:
- Decently pigmented
- Color can be buildable
- Nice even finish
- Quite moisturizing
- Can be used as both lipstick and lipgloss (1 swipe lipstick, 2 swipes gives a nice glossy effect)
- Applicator sponge is very nice
- Doesnâ€™t settle into fine lines
- Nice range of shades to select from
- Decently priced
What I don’t like about Tips and Toes Hot Lips Ultra Shine Lipgloss in Miley:
- The product lasts only for about 2-3hrs
- Other than this there is nothing that i can find against this beauty
Overall verdict: Ladies go for it. For this price it is a great product
Rating: 4.25 (-0.75 for poor staying power)
Have you tried Tips and Toes Hot Lips Ultra Shine Lipgloss in Miley?
You might like to read:-
- Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine Gloss Electric Shock Review & Swatches
- 10 Orange Face Pack Recipe For All Skin Types
- Best Coconut Hair Pack Recipe For Shiny Hair
- 7 Best Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Uneven Skin
- Baylis & Harding Sweet Mandarin & Grapefruit Body Wash Review