Can you tell meÂ a trick to make myÂ eyelashes look really long, thick andÂ black? Like what mascara? And any tips? Also how do you apply your eyeliner so it looks really dark?
I use this tip .I hope it works for you as well .
Apply a thin line of liquid eyeliner on your eyelid .You can use pencil too but liquid eyeliner brings out the best.It requires bit of practice but it doesn’t take too long in learning this.
Don’t go long with your eyeliner, just on the outer quarter of your eye lid because then it gives you an illusion then you have really long lashes.
With this use good quality brand mascara, When you apply mascara apply two coats of it straight one after each other.Let it dry and remove theÂ excess or the clump with a tissue paper.
Do you have any mascara tips to share ?
You might like reading these also:-
- MAC Film Noir Lipstick Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Cheeky Glow Blush in Creamy Cinnamon Review
- 10 Most Effective Face Pack Recipes
- DIY â€“ Homemade Scrub-Moisturizer from Almond and Rose
- Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick Fatal Red Review
- LANCOME Rouge In Love Lipstick 174 Crazy Tangerine Review
- 4 DIY Hair Growth Recipe Which You Must Try
- Origins Balanced Diet Lightweight Moisture Lotion Review
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel For Oily To Oily Skin Review
- ELF Studio Powder Brush Review
- Aroma Magic Neem & Tea Tree Face Wash Review