As I told you about New Tips and Toes eyeliners (Glittery green)Â few days back I thought of reviewing the other shade (purple passion) and T&T waterproof eyeliner today.
What T&T Purple Passion Claims:-
To make your eyes more dramatic and give you the glamorous look at nights and achieve a soft lookÂ in the day Tips & Toes has introduced Eye Lights in 6 striking shades- Blue Sapphire, Black Onyx, Emerald Glow, Purple Passion, Manne Magic and Silver Shine.
Make your eyes life of a party or at work with range of intense colours that glide (fall) easily on your eye lids. The brush comes with softer felt tips not only protecting your sensitive eyes but also defining the makeup. Itâ€™s easy to use and more comfortable even for first time users; brush is for more professional hand.
So get an intense metallic finish with quick drying, water resistant and long lasting Eye Lights. Use Intense black water proof eye liner and after it dries one can use Eye Lights for dramatic and party look.
- Â Price -Â Rs250 for 3ml
Four simple steps to a glamorous eye from Tips & Toes
- Wash and clean your face before applying your make up.
- Apply Tips & Toes Exotic Eyes eye shadow on the entire lid; make sure your application is just right. Please avoid cream or gel based eye shadows.
- Now apply the Eye Lights by itself or you can use it as an outline ( on top of it) after applying dark eye linear.
- Just simply- Apply a single line which starts from the inside and follow it through the outer area of the eye.
What I liked about T&T puple passion :-
- Eyeliner has staying power of 7-8 hours
- It has a soft felt tip applicator which is easy to use
- Decently priced as compared to all drugstore liquid eyeliner
- Nice in pigmentation
- Doesn’t flake
- Â Packaging -Comes in a small plastic see though bottle which in a way is nice if some one is planning to stock many shades of these.It has a soft felt tip applicator which is easy to use.One can easily wear winged eyeliner look with this kind of applicator.
Â Tips & Toes Waterproof Eyeliner
What Tips & Toes Claims:-
Accentuate your eyes with features that you thought didnâ€™t exist. With the Tips & Toes water proof eyeliner make a statement by creating your own look easily.
-Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â One shade-Intense Black
-Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Felt tip brush for clear definition and accuracy
-Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Water proof
-Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Long lasting
-Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Easy to carry
-Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Dries quickly
- Â Application-Can be applied with felt tip kept perpendicular or parallel for thicken party look.
- Available at Rs. 250
Like Purple passion eyeliner this tooÂ has similar felt tip applicator
- Waterproof Eyeliner Black – Consistency of the product is neither too thickÂ and once it gets dry it just doesn’t budge from its place where it gets set.Eyeliner is really intense in pigmentation and it doesn’t go easily with the makeup remover.I use coconut oil or baby oil to remove the eyeliner.With the felt tip applicator its easy to draw thin or thick lines with it and staying power is more than six hours easily.
- It has a small brush but I didn’t experience any problem in applying eyeliner infact it gave me more control over the brushÂ in application
- Purple passion – It’s a metallicÂ purple with hint of black in it.This one too is nicely pigmented.
Â Below is Tips and Toes waterproof eyeliner black on my eyes.
- I would have preferred if they would have given more quantity of the product.
- Tips and toes are not easily available.(You can check out their website for particular city location though here)
You might like reading these also:-
- Bourjois Blush in Rose Frission Swatches & Review
- Faces Cosmetics Red Indian Vermillion Sindoor Photos & Swatches
- 12 Faces Rouge Lipstick Photos & Swatches
- Jordana Easyliner For Eyes Sterling Blue Review & Swatches
- Best Way To Remove Eye Makeup
- Faces Maroon Indian Vermillion Sindoor Photos & Swatches
Product sent by company for consideration but it has not affected my review.Our priority will always be you 🙂