Hello people! Todayâ€™s review is for a product I absolutely heart and cherish and adore and would like to get married to. One of the things I love about Too Faced is their packaging, and when I was searching for my signature brown eye shadow, this color came up and I leaped for it. Needless to say, in this case, the â€œlook before you leapâ€ thing was totally avoidable and I landed on my feet. And twitched my tail in glee as I looked like the cat who had licked up all the cream. And perhaps smirked after finally picking the right shadow, like a cat cornering a mouse.
Enough cat references.
What Too Faced Has to Say About Chocolate Galaxy Glam Baked Iridescent Eyeshadow:-
- Inspired by metallic meteors from outer space scattering iridescent light across the night sky
- Contains iridescent swirls of a different accent color
- Baked with Italian opalescent pigments
- Offers intense pigmentation & deep color
- Can be used dry as a shadow & wet as a liner
- Creates multi-dimensional smoky eyes
- Quantity: 3 gm.
- Price: $19.50
My experience with Too Faced Chocolate Galaxy Glam Baked Iridescent EyeshadowÂ :
I love the packaging of the eye shadow. It is so cute! A lovely transparent plastic case with the name of the shadow written in pink (squeeeeeeee!) is what you would see in the first place. The sides are a lovely reflecting metallic steel color, where the words â€œToo Facedâ€ are boldly written. The bottom of the pack has the shade number and quantity written down.
On opening, a round shadow with a transparent top to show off the dual hue of the shadow is discovered, threads of muted gold running through the chocolate color. The color on your fingers would be a soft shade of brown, however, with golden shimmers, and it is a very wearable shade for day and night.
I absolutely love the way this shadow can be blended in, both with my fingertips as well as with a brush. It has minimum fallout and thus can be used both wet and dry, to create eye liner as well as a shadow. As the liner does not show up on my dark eyelids, I prefer using this dry all over my lids for a soft morning look, and just line my eyes with black or brown. Easiest EOTD ever!
Too Faced Chocolate Galaxy Glam Baked Iridescent Eyeshadow Swatches:-
The staying power is about 5 hours easily, without eye primer. With the primer, the longevity is about 9-10 hours, which is huge in the world of eye shadows. I daresay, if you try this shade you would fall for it, as the color is absolutely great on Indian skin tones.
What I like about Too Faced Chocolate Galaxy Glam Baked Iridescent Eyeshadow in Mocha Meteor:-
- Great packaging
- Great color
- Minimum fallout
- Can be used wet or dry
- Lasts a good period of time
What I don’t like about Too Faced Chocolate Galaxy Glam Baked Iridescent Eyeshadow in Mocha Meteor:-
Verdict: I have bought more from Too Faced thanks to the beauty of this particular eye shadow. I am hopeless. Someone put me on a shopping ban.
Have you tried What I like about Too Faced Chocolate Galaxy Glam Baked Iridescent Eyeshadow in Mocha Meteor?
You might like reading these also:-
- How NOT To Wear Makeup!!!
- MUA Cream Blush Yummy Review & Swatches
- My Makeup Story Entry 3 By Arja
- Faces Ultime Pro Shine on Eyeliner Emerald Dazzle Review & Swatches
- Wise She Magnet- Summer Skincare 101
- Seikisho Mask White By Kose Review
- Faces Moisture Rich Lipstick Purple 06 Review & Swatches
- The New Pondâ€™s White Beauty BB+ Fairness Cream India
- Peel Of Mask For Dry Skin â€“ Suggestions