Another fall instalment from my side and this time the brand am sharing is TOO FACED. This is not from their latest launch but is part of their permanent line which launched a year back during this time of the year. The vast shade selection is hard to ignore, there is something for everyone!
AboutÂ TOO FACED La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream in Divine Wine :-
You can also buy this from here
This is what company has to say:
What it is:
A rich and creamy lip colour infused with moisturizing and strengthening benefits.
What it does:
Indulge lips with luxurious colour and super moisturizers including white lotus flower and power peptides. This rich formula comes in abundant shades in four essential colour ranges: nudes, spices, pinks, and reds. Edited to only the most fashionable shades, itâ€™s impossible to pick just one.
-On a clean dry lip, line, define, and fill in your entire lip with the Perfect Lip Liner in the shade category of your choice.
-If you are applying a nude Lip CrÃ¨me then use the Perfect nude liner.
SHADE â€“ DIVINE WINE is semi opaque medium dark berry toned brown shade; it has super glossy wet looking sheen to it.
TEXTURE â€“ These are more or less like REVLON Lip butter if you look at them but these are highly pigmented and can be build up for more opaque colour. The best part is that they are highly moisturizing and layers smoothly on my lips. These are very light weight and creamy and glide smoothly without in settling fine lines or bleeding. They stay put on my lips and donâ€™t feather easily.
TOO FACED La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream in Divine Wine Â Swatches:-
PIGMENTATION â€“ These are sheer and hence need a lot of layering to show up and cover every bit of pigmentation. I swiped multiple times on lips and on hand swatch but the end result is totally worth the effort.
STAYING POWER â€“ I get more or less 3 plus hrs of wear with this but if I layer a lip pencil underneath it extends the stay for 5 â€“ 6 hrs easily. It fades evenly and leaves a slight tint on my lips.
PACKAGING â€“ The golden sleek tube with â€œTOO FACEDâ€ etched on bottom is absolutely cute. It is sleek and very travel friendly and yet maintains its cuteness.
What I like about TOO FACED La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream in Divine Wine:
- The colour is stunning for fall, without being too heavy on eyes and will suit most of the skin tones.
- The glossy sheen it gives to my lips looks so lush and wet and makes my lips appear fuller.
- They are sheer but can be built up with little bit of layering.
- The packaging is fuss free and very practical plus pretty.
- The light weight creamy texture which doesnâ€™t leave my lips dry once they wear off.
What I donâ€™t like about TOO FACED La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream in Divine Wine:
- I really wish they should stay little better but still not a big con for me.
- The availability is an issue.
RATINGS â€“ 4/5
Recommendation: I really liked the formula and price is also right, the latest launch has some amazing shades and I am definitely going to pick them up soon.
Have you tried TOO FACED La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream in Divine Wine ?
You might also like reading these:-
- 10 Sparrow Tattoo Designs Ideas
- 5 Lakme Eyeconic Kajal Review :Blue, Grey, Green, Brown & White
- Colorbar CrÃ¨me Touch Lipstick in Twilight Review
- Brillare FaceWash Activate Skin Warmer Review
- Silver Smokey Eyemakeup Using TOO FACED Palette
- 50 Hot Red Lipstick Shades Reviews
- Elle 18 Juicy Lip Balm Juicy Berry