Here is the review of one of the most exciting and very well known eye shadow palette from Too Faced. It also happens to be my first ever eye shadow palette purchase.
- Price: $36 (INR 2012 approx.)
My Experience with Too Faced Naked Eye Palette:
I am extremely delighted to share with you all my experience with this palette which according to me is one of the Best palettes available (sadly NOT in India till date). Though, it is available online.
- Packaging: Â The palette comes in a cardboard form of light pink package which is quite sturdy and very much travel friendly. It also has a tray underneath the eye shadows that contains a double ended brush and sponge applicator. The flap opening contains three How-To cards that explain the three different makeup looks that can be created with this palette. (Of course, eye shadows can be mixed as per choice, itâ€™s just a help.)
- Colors: It contains nine colors with three â€˜Looksâ€™ which are Day, Classic & Fashion. The colors that each of them contain are:
DAY: In the Buff, Pillow Talk, Like A Virgin.
CLASSIC: Birthday Suit, Satin Sheets, Unmentionables.
FASHION: Pink Cheeks, Lap Dance, Stiletto.
- Pigmentation: These colors are much pigmented and I can say that these are probably the most pigmented ones in my collection. They come out well on the lids and if worn with a primer they show up like a dream.
Pros of Too Faced Naked Eye Palette:
- Super pigmented.
- Very smooth.
- How-To cards: To help create the three different looks from this palette i.e., Day, Classic & Fashion.
- Sturdy Packaging.
- Contains both matte and shimmery colors.
- Contains extreme colors especially for smoky and naked eye looks.
Cons of Too Faced Naked Eye Palette:
- Non-availability in India.
Overall Verdict: By now you must know that I highly recommend it to all. If you can get it, take it. You will not regret having it AT ALL. This is a gorgeous palette; I would recommend it to everyone.
Will I repurchase this palette Too Faced Naked Eye Palette:
Definitely yes, I am waiting to buy Â the Natural eye palette. 🙂
Have you tried Too Faced Naked Eye Palette?
You may like reading these-
- 11 Best MACÂ EyeshadowsÂ For Brown Eyes
- 8 L’oreal Paris Infalliable 24 HRÂ EyeshadowÂ Review & Swatches
- MACÂ EyeshadowÂ in Pink Venus: Review & Swatches
- NYX 10 ColorsÂ EyeshadowÂ Palette Smokey EyesÂ
- Inglot PearlÂ EyeshadowÂ 433 Review & Swatches
- L.A Colors 12 ColorÂ EyeshadowÂ in TRENDY and Bronzer Review
- Streetwear FXÂ EyeshadowÂ Groovy Baby Review