Post By Zara,Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Indian Online shopping sites reviews
Here’s the 2nd installment of the Best online shopping sites for you. You can read my top online shopping site post here.There will be a 3rd part as well coming up…Pls do add any sites You’d like me to cover in the comments section. There are so many sites to cover that I know I’ll miss out a few…So any help and advice is welcome.
Additionally, please note that the feedback given is solely my opinion and the opinion of people I know. Others may have had different experiences with the same sites.
1.Â My experience with Shopatmajorbrands.com
This is a relatively new site for shopping. And they have INGLOT!! Yes girls..those like me who stay in smaller cities with no access to this brand can give it a whirl through this portal. I personally haven’t ordered from here, but a friend has and she has very good reviews about it. The customer care is super responsive and she received her package within 4 days of the transaction.
- Types of products/Brand available: They have Opium eyewear, Polar Sunglasses, Replay eyes, Queueup Footwear & Accessories, Ferrari, Quiksilver, Inglot as of now. Once they ramp up I’m sure they will increase the sales
- Â Average Delivery time: They claim to deliver within Mumbai in 1-2 days post shipment and other cities in 2-4 days post shipment.
- Â Modes of Payment accepted: Debit/ Credit card, Internet Banking, Loyalty & Reward Points Redemption
- Shipping/Â Delivery charges: As of now they have a limited period Free shipping offer.
2. Â My experience with Urbantouch.com
I discovered this site quite recently and am amazed by it. They add new brands to their range and have a huge variety of products. This is awesome for girls who don’t have access to certain products. My main love for this portal is because it just recently started carrying NYX and OPI! They keep adding brands and I can’t wait to order from them!
- Types of products/Brand available: They carry brands like Aroma Magic, Deborah Milani, Ed Hardy, Camay, H2o, FabIndia, Lakme, OPI, NYX, Organic Surge, Sally Hansen, Vega, etc to name a few.Â I cannot even begin to start noting down all of them; you have to go see it.Â The link is hereThey carry brands like Aroma Magic, Deborah Milani, Ed Hardy, Camay, H2o, FabIndia, Lakme, OPI, NYX, Organic Surge, Sally Hansen, Vega, etc to name a few.
- Â Average Delivery time: They claim to deliver within 2-3 business days but I am not aware of whether they stay true to this claim. They also inform you once they ship the order along with the tracking details.
- Â Modes of Payment accepted: Cash on Delivery
- Â Shipping/Â Delivery charges: As of now they have a limited period Free shipping offer.
3) My experience with Yebhi.com
Yebhi.com is the new avatar of bigshoebazaar.com. This site doesn’t offer cosmetics as of now but they have great deals on footwear, clothing, bags and accessories. I have mentioned about them in a shoe haul post at this link:
This guys have the best-est delivery service ever. They claim to despacth the items in 48 hours and by god! They stick to their promise. I received my parcel within 3 days or ordering.
Furthermore, they have great offers and sales you can check out.
- Â Types of products/Brand available: They have plenty of brands like Catwalk, Woodland, Pume, Lotto, Red Tape, Avia, Carlton London, Sondra Roberts, Michael Kors, Nine West, Kenneth Cole, Burberry, Fendi, Fossil and plenty more.
- Â Average Delivery time: They claim to dispatch the items within 48hrs of payment acceptance and personallyÂ I have had a good experience with them.
- Modes of Payment accepted: Debit/ Credit card, Internet Banking, Coupon Redemption, Cash on Delivery
- Â Shipping/Â Delivery charges: Free
Â 4.Â My experience with Shoppersstop.com
This is the online shopping portal for Shoppersstop and you can find most things you would find at the store. Infact wrt apparels, the online portal tends to have more discounts and more frequently so than the retail store.
- Types of products/Brand available: They have plenty of brands like Maybelline, Revlon, Catwalk, STOP, etc.
- Average Delivery time: They dispatch the items within 48hrs of payment acceptance and personally I have had a good experience with them. Infact, I have always received parcels from them within a week and it has never exceeded this limit. However, this may differ as per remoteness of the location.
- Â Modes of Payment accepted: Debit/ Credit card, Internet Banking, Gift vouchers, discount coupons, Paymate
- Â Shipping/Â Delivery charges: Free
5. My experience with Perfume2order.com
This is primarily an online store forÂ fragrances. Cosmetics, lingerie and other items have been added very recently and still have to ramp up. But offers here are really good and since these guys practically specialize in shipping perfumes, one can be relaxed that the shipment will be received in proper packaging. I have only ordered a cosmetic item and got it shipped to a friend as gift. She received it on the 9th day after purchase.
- Types of products/Brand available: You can buy fragrances, wallets, belts, cosmetics, T-shirts and many other items from this site. They have plenty of brands like Davidoff, Elizabeth Arden, Sally Hansen, Lancome, Clinique, MAC, YSL, etc.
- Average Delivery time: They claim to deliver the items within 7-10 business days from day of placing the order. However, the delivery time may vary incase billing and shipping address is different.
Modes of Payment accepted: Debit/ Credit card, Cash on Delivery, Internet Banking
Shipping/ Delivery charges: 49 INR/ 1.09$
I hope all of you have enjoyed this post as well.
And continuing with the trend from the previous review, here’s another comic for you to enjoy..
Happy Shopping! :clap-n-jump:
You might like reading these also:-
- My Fish Pedicure Treatment And Snapdeal Experience
- My Experience With www.homeshop18.com
- My Cherry Culture Experience & Haul
- Best Online Purchase Shopping Sites In India For Cosmetics
- My experience with 99Labels.com
- 24 PCS Makeup Brush Cosmetic Brushes Set From Buyincoins.com Review
- Please Welcome Mitra With Her First EOTD 🙂