- Price: Both were for around Rs.150 each
- Quantity: 225 ml each
My experience with theirÂ Tresemme Shampoo And Conditioner :-
I have normal scalp, oily hair which are very frizzy in summers.
Tresemme Shampoo and Conditioner:-
I went shopping the other day and found products fromÂ a lately launched brand in India calledÂ Tresemme. Â There were only shampoos and conditioners from this range.
The shampoo and conditionerâ€™s packaging is very much sturdy. You need to press on the small button on the top and product comes out from there. The fragrance they have I find is exactly similar to the regular version of head and shoulders i.e. apple kinds, which I used long ago.
Tresemme Conditioner Ingredients:-
The shampoo lathers really very well. I need a very small quantity each time I shampoo my hair without oil and when I have oil in my hair, I need to use a decent quantity to remove oil buildup from my hair. In both cases, it effectively removes oil and dirtÂ with the first wash itself. It leaves my hair very soft.
Tresemme Conditioner Claims:-
Coming to the conditioner, it de-tangles my hair very nicely and makes my hair very very soft.
After using this combination, my frizz is controlled to a very good extent, my hair has sheen andÂ it is so soft.
For my frizzy hair problem, I have used Loreal and Matrix and Schwarzkof products but I like Tresemme the most. I am very happy with the results. Also, with this combo my hair looks good even after 2 days which is shocking for me since my hair used to become limp the very next day due to so much dirt and pollution.
Tresemme Shampoo Claims:-
I now wish to see hair styling products from them too since the quantity and price is so good.Â Please, Tresemme!
God bless You all! 🙂
Have you triedÂ Tresemme Climate Protection Shampoo And Conditioner?
You might like reading these also:-
- Lotus Herbals Kera-Veda Shikakai-Amla Herbal Shampoo
- KhadiÂ Scrub Silver Moon (With Sandal) Review
- The Body Shop Ginger Shampoo Review (Anti-dandruff)
- KhadiÂ Herbal Hair Cleanser Aloevera Shampoo Review
- The Body Shop Banana Shampoo & Conditioner Review
- KhadiÂ Peeling Scrub Gel Kesar Review
- Home made hibiscus flower shampoo for silky and strong hair
- KhadiÂ Shampoo â€“Â KhadiÂ Saffron Reetha Protein Herbal