Tuberose Essential Oil And Benefits
Tuberose is considered as one of the most loved flowers. From the divine looking white flowers to the mesmerizing fragrance, it is a flower that is extensively used in Indian festivals and ceremonies. It grows in elongated spikes that produce clusters of fragrant waxy white flowers. It has long, bright green leaves clustered at the base of the plant and smaller, clasping leaves along the stem.
Tuberose is loved for its natural beauty and its essential oil is used in beauty and health related treatments since time immemorial. So let us see what benefits tuberose essential oil has..
- Because of its sweet, heavy scent, the Tuberose has a long history in the world of perfumery. The rich, intense and long lasting floral fragrance is an ideal choice for a deodorant and fragrances worldwide.
- Known by its romantic and sensual names Night Queen and Mistress of the Night, Tuberose essential oil behaves as an aphrodisiac and its very strong, intense and intoxicating floral fragrance fills the air and creates an atmosphere of love.
It creates the right balance of creating excitement while relaxing hypertensive and nervous moods. This is the perfect oil if you want to spice up your life while keeping a composed nature.
- This oil is perfect for the relaxation of mind and body. Add two drops in an oil burner containing water. Light a candle inside it and enjoy the aroma. The pleasant fragrance and some components of this oil have relaxing effects on the brain, nerves and the muscles. It calms down and gives relief from anxiety, stress, anger, tension, depression, convulsion, s nervous afflictions, cramps, spasmodic coughs and diarrhoea etc.
- This oil improves skin elasticity, reduces stretch marks and scars and tones the skin.
- It strengthens the hair roots and prevents hair fall. It boasts of great benefits for your skin, hair, body, mind and soul. Use it regularly with carrier oils for massage and feel the difference.
- The oil can be beneficial for anxiety and stress and depression too. It helps people cope with emotional trauma and tension.
- It has a sedative effect so it can help you relax after a stressful, hectic day and also help you sleep peacefully.
- This essential oil stimulates and increases blood circulation in the body thereby inducing a warming effect. This effect counters feeling of cold in winters, keeps the respiratory system warm and prevents deposition of phlegm and catarrh, increases activity and also helps cure sexual disorders. It can fight against viral fever as well..
Words of Caution:
NEVER use essential oils directly on the area. Most essential oils are very strong and must be diluted with carrier oils before use or they will cause burns. So mix with carrier oils to get best and safest results.
Have you used Tuberose essential oil before?
You might also like to read:-