I am a huge sucker for scrubs and body polishers. For obvious reasons of having dry skin that tends to become dull and flaky in winters. Plus I love the spa like effect it creates with the aroma and fresh feel. Of course I love the effect it creates on the skin.
In the May beauty box I was sent Tvam Apricot & Walnut Body Scrub and Polisher. It claims to an ayurvedic product. Made in India. Its a coarse and smooth mixture. The coarseness is evenly ground apricot and walnut. The paste that binds the powder is creamy and smooth.Â I like the consistency of the scrub. I dont like my scrub too coarse as it tends to irritate my skin. Evenly ground mild scrubs are great.Â It not only exfoliates my skin but the cream leaves my skin soft, hydrated and smooth.
What I am surprised about is the fragrance of this scrub. Although Tvam claims to be Ayurvedic the fragrance is nowhere near ayurvedic or herbal. It smells like an artificially made perfume. To be precise it smells like Lomani Perfumes and Deos! But the good part is, it stays on the skin for a longer devotion compared to other scrubs.
Packaging is nothing special. Comes in a round translucent plastic container with a black lid with threading.
Overall its a nice frequent use body scrub.
What I like about Tvam Apricot & Walnut Body Scrub and Polisher:
- Evenly ground powder
- Not very coarse
- Fragrance lingers for long
- Exfoliates skin mildly
- Hyderates skin
- Leaves skin smooth and supple
What I don’t like about Tvam Apricot & Walnut Body Scrub and Polisher:-
- Oxymoron fragrance. Artificial perfume in ayurvedic product.
- Overall rating: 4/5
- Price: Got in Vellvette May Box
- Will I repurchase: Maybe yes.
Have you tried Tvam Apricot & Walnut Body Scrub and Polisher?
You might like reading these also:-
- Bourjois Paris Intense Extrait Eyeshadow 10 Review -(Black)
- Bourjois Powder Kabuki Review
- Bourjois Duochrome liner Violet Rose Review & Swatches
- Bourjois Khol & Contour Eye Pencil Bleu Graphique Review & Swatches
- Bourjois Paris Khol & Contour Eye Pencil Prune Moderne 75 Review