Urban Decay 24/7 Glides On Eye Pencil Twice Baked
Iâ€™m here with another Urban Decay 24/7 glide on pencil which was part of their holiday collection last year and was limited edition shade and is too hard to ignore â€“ Twice Baked. It is a liner version of their famous eye shadow â€“ Twice Baked which again is stunning shade.
About Urban Decay 24/7 Glides On Eye Pencil Twice Baked
Size: 1.2 gm
Price: $20 plus Tax, Available at SEPHORA US
Shade: Urban Decay Eye Pencil Twice Baked is described as Rich Brown satin with gold micro sparkle, it is warm toned dark but not intense shade of chocolate brown shade with super fine light golden sheen shimmer to it. The colour is pure bliss and is super stunning.
Texture and pigmentation: The texture is buttery smooth which is consistent overall, glides easily and effortlessly. The liner is almost opaque in single pass but second layer added more evenness.
Staying power: The liners stays easily for hrs and I get some 7 â€“ 8 hrs of solid colour on eyes which ultimately need to be removed by good makeup remover.
What I like about Urban Decay 24/7 Glides On Eye Pencil Twice Baked?
- The gloss shade is gorgeous and does show up nicely on my lids.
- The staying power is amazing like all the shades I shared with you.
- The liner is nicely pigmented and is opaque easily.
What I donâ€™t like about Urban Decay 24/7 Glides On Eye Pencil Twice Baked?
- I would again repeat, apart from availability there is no such con for these liners.
Recommendations: You can easily guess that they are my most favorite liners as I share their reviews quite often. I want to own practically every single shade they have and hoping to achieve the target next year. They seriously are worth every penny, from texture to pigmentation and the color range is so extensive.
Have you tried Urban Decay 24/7 Glides On Eye Pencil Twice Baked?
You might also like to read:-
- MAC Eye Kohl Blooz Review & Swatches
- Lipstick Shade used by Aishwarya Rai at Cannes Red Carpet and Dupes
- Clinique Chubby Stick Intense Moisturising Lip Color Balm Mightiest Maraschino Review & Swatches
- 10 Must Try Compact Powders in India
- 25 Beautiful Bengali Saris
- Revlon Timeliner for Lips in Toast Review & Swatches