Beauty Blenders are something which we use on our daily basis to blend makeup and foundation. It gives a natural finish to the makeup and prevents makeup from looking cakey in the long run. The growth of the use of beauty blenders is really fast and it is ever-growing. She took birth as a pink baby but now, she is in different shapes and sizes with some amazing shapes and sizes to adapt to different skin positions and portions. Beauty blenders are a boon to people but do we treat them like that? We even don’t know when and how to clean them and this leads to various skin issues.
Many of us keep beauty blenders in our makeup kitty with other products even without any covering. This leads to the accumulation of germs and bacteria which can cause a number of skin problems like acne, rashes and inflamed skin. Don’t blame make up for this as this depends on your hygiene and wellness level. Guilty? Not to worry! We have some amazing tips and tricks for you that can help to use your makeup blender more effectively! Scroll.
How to use Beauty Blender + Tips and Tricks
How to use a Beauty Blender?
Take your beauty blender and damp it. Squeeze out the excess water from it and make it just damp. Then apply your foundation with a dabbing motion which will blend the foundation perfectly well. You should not drag the blender and the effect will be so natural and flawless.
Tips and Ticks
- Wash your makeup sponge every time you use it. Sounds crazy? But this is the solution.
- Always make sure to use a light cleansing soap to do the task and wash well
- Don’t use your nails to poke the blender
- If you see spots or excess product, wash again or keep it in a bowl or water and soap overnight.
- Let it dry in the sunlight. Sunlight has the power to kill germs.
- Always cover your beauty blender and keep it separate
- If possible sanitise the product with a mild sanitizer to keep it germ-free.
- Always remember to change your beauty blender every 3 months if you use it regularly.
That’s all folks!
You can watch these videos here: