Using milk, dead sea salt, mud, beer , oils and other herbal skin care formulas dates back to Cleopatra and her anti aging skin care beauty regimens.Beer was used by generally the rich class to anti age the skin and for hair care in that period.
Beer contains antibacterial properties which protects the skin from infections. Beer helps in maintaing the pH level in the skin and gives a plumper and a beautiful translucent look to the skin. Regular application of beer makes skin softer, more elastic and clear day by day.
Many cosmetics, soaps, shampoos, bath salts contain beer yeast which plays a vital part in improvement of exfoliation and prevent the skin from getting rough. It helps the skin in retaining the moisture and speeds up the natural healing process too.
Below is a beer face mask which helps in moisturizing and tightening the skin:-
Take 1 tbsp of beer, yogurt and olive oil and mix it with one beaten egg. Squeeze in half lemon juice in it and apply the mixture on your face and neck for 15-20 minutes. Rinse it off with warm water and splash cold water to close the pores.
You can condition you hair with beer by taking 1 cup warm beer and add 1 tsp of jojoba oil in it. Mix all the ingredients together .Shampoo you hair as usual and pour the conditioner on your hair. Keep it for five minutes and rinse with lukewarm water .Do not use cold or warm water in rinsing for best effects. You can use this in every 15 days interval. Your hair will be shiny and will get an healthy glow.
The protein present in the beer repairs the damaged hair and add shine to the hair.
Are you aware that beer can be used for skin and hair ?
You might like reading these also:-
- Estee Lauder Vivid Shine Lipstick Poppy Love Review & Swatches
- Lakme Enrich Satins #652 Lipstick Review & Swatches
- Loccitane Citrus Verbena Daily Use Conditioner Review
- Colorful Seasons Straightener by HerStyler Review
- e.l.f. Flawless Finish Foundation Review
- The Body Shop Chocomania Body Lotion Review
- MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick Quite The Thing! Review & Swatches
- Benefit High Beam Review
- 10 Fantastic Fish Tattoo Ideas
- TOO FACED La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream in Divine Wine Review
- Coloressense Premia Lipstick Peach Passion Review