Intimate hygiene is something which was less talked about previously. It’s something which has always been kept so hush hush and this is the reason most think of using it when they are already caught up with a UTI infection and doctor has recommend them to use it .
I see even 6-7 year olds getting UTI so there is no age of using these products and you should start using it once you think its required.Â Be it school or college age where you tend to use different washrooms or after marriage or when you are pregnant.Keeping intimate hygiene is a must.
About V Wash Plus Intimate Hygiene:-
The best defense against any vaginal discomfort is prevention.Whatever your age,protect your most delicate area with daily use of a special product
- Price:- Rs.140Â for 100ml. It’s available on all medical shops albeit I didn’t find it online
- Packaging – It comes in Â hot pink and white color bottle packaging and has flip open cap.Packaging is nothing Â fancy and but has all the ingredients written on it.Bottle is travel Â is small and travel friendly.
- Ingredients –Key Ingredients – Lactic Acid 1.2%w/v
Other ingredients – Purified water, Triethanolamine Lauryl Sulphate, Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Phenoxyethanol and Benzoic Acid(and) Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbitol, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Polyquaternium-7, Fragrance, Hippophae Rhamnoides(Sea buckthorn) Fruit Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Tea Tree Oil(Melaleuca Alternifolia)
V Wash Plus Intimate Hygiene Experience:-
V wash is mild and soothes the intimate area. It’s gel based and lathers well. Unlike other intimate wash products, it won’t give that drying feeling.It has this floral fragrance which helps in menstrual days when one is cautious about it.I will really recommend this to those who suffer from vaginal odor problem.
Product is soothing and should be used in menstrual days when one’s intimate areas are more prone to bacteria’s.It helps in maintaining the pH level balance .With tea tree oil it calms down the area and I have never experienced any itching or burning sensation after using it.Although I don’t suffer from such issues but it seems that soothing effect is going to help those who suffer from problems like these.
Many ladies believe that these kind of hygiene washes are not required and soaps can fulfill the required purpose but if you try the product you will automatically get the feel why it is a better option. Soaps are really harsh and dry out the area and moreover they are not soothing at all.
Summing it up :-
What I like about V Wash Plus Intimate Hygiene :-
- Decently priced
- Travel friendly packaging
- It maintains the pH level balance
- Soothes and cleans the intimate area
- Prevents UTI
- Mild floral fragrance helps in preventing vaginal odor.
What Â do not I like about V Wash Plus Intimate Hygiene :-
- It’s not available online
Will I recommend it to others – Definitely!
You might like reading these also:-
- Lâ€™oreal Paris Nutri Shine by Color Riche Lipstick Apricot Shine Review
- My Foundation Makes Me Look Dark â€“ Wise She Reader Question
- Live Jennifer Lopez Sexy Vibe Body Lotion Review
- Faces Ultime Pro Long Wear Matte Lipstick 07 Read My Lips Review
- Loreal Glam Shine Balmy Gloss Passion Fruit Perfect Review
- Kojie San Skin Lightening Soap Review
- My Recent Haul & Pretty Accessory Gifts
- Wellastrate Straight System Intense Rebonding Kit Review â€“ Rebonding At Home
- Lakme Absolute Cheek Chromatic Baked Busher Day Blushes Review & Swatches
- Lâ€™oreal Professional Density Advanced Shampoo Review
- The Body Shop Blush Brush â€“ Leona Lewis Collection Review
- Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick in Shade # 22 Review -Red
- The Body Shop All-In-One BB Cream Review