Post By Tarun Preet
Vaadi Herbals Anti-Acne Cream
Hello beautiful ladies , this is my first post on Wiseshe :-). I have been a silent reader of Wiseshe for a couple of months until now 😛 . I am glad to share this review with you in continuation to the discussion â€“ which acne products works the best.
About the brand – Vaadi Herbals
Vaadi Herbals is associated with Rajvaidya Group, one of Indiaâ€™s oldest and most recognized manufacturers of Ayurvedic health care products since 1868.
About the product claims
An innovative formulation, this cream tackles the acne problem at its very root. The anti-bacterial action of Clove Oil, along with Neem & Orange Extracts, kills the acne-causing bacteria. Their astringency further controls excess oil as well as unclogs and shrinks skin pores to prevent future eruptions too. Its regular use leaves your face healthy & acne-free!
- Clove & Neem Oil – Deeply cleanses the skin killing all acne causing bacteria & fungi
- Tea Tree Oil – Removes pimples without leaving scars. Stops itching
- Orange Peel – Controls excessive oil secretion & clears blemishes, pigmentation marks & dark patches. Nourishes skin0
Vaadi herbals has a website with all its products which can be bought through its online partners â€“ goodlife.com, healthkart.com, flipcart.com, snapdeal.com, myntra.com etc.
I bought this cream online from goodlife.com. I am crazy about ayurvedic and herbal skin products and keep buying them online and offline. I wanted to try out a herbal shampoo and needed some more product in my cart for free shipping :-P. Thatâ€™s how I landed to buy this cream.
I have a combination & acne prone skin. I prefer to keep pimple preventive products handy. Nothing is more dreadful than having a big pimple on your face when you want to go clubbing or partying :-(.
I Â used this cream for about 15 nights regularly and my pimples have reduced a lot. All the more, it has lightened my blemishes and post pimple marks. My skin is more even now after using this cream 🙂
What I like about Vaadi Herbals Anti-Acne Cream:
- At Rs 48 for 30 gms, this is a must have product
- Mild smell
- Hygenic and travel friendly cute sturdy tub packing
- Does not sting
- Easy to blend. I apply it at night and blend nicely so that itâ€™s not visible on my skin
- The pimples look healed next morning
- Suitable for all skin types. It has a light texture and does not make skin oily
- It can be used only on the blemishes and post pimple marks also , in case you are lucky not to have pimples anymore 🙂
- Available online easily
What I don’t like about Vaadi Herbals Anti-Acne Cream:
- I did not see this cream in retail stores
- Absence of full ingredient list
Will I repurchase it ? Yes yes yesÂ 🙂
I hope this review will help you a bit in your search for an anti acne product. Have a pimple free and beautiful day 🙂
Have you tried Vaadi Herbals Anti-Acne Cream?
You might like reading these also:-
- Celebrity Style Guide
- Collection 2000 Total Colour Trio Eye Shadow in 02 Zenith Review & Swatches
- Enliven Strengthening with Pro Vitamin B5 nail Polish Remover Review
- Feminine Personal Hygiene â€“ Oriflame Feminelle Gentle Intimate Wash Review
- Enliven Refreshing Orange Fresh Mint Luxury Bath and Shower Gel Review
- Sleek Makeup Dip It Glitter Eyeliner Review , Swatches & EOTD
- NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil In Strawberry Milk
- What Is My Lipstick Color
- Wise She Magnet â€“ Sonam Kapoor Retro Eyes Femina (April 2013)
- Makeup Shades To Choose As Per Your Skin Undertone