Hey Everyone! So here we go with my Valentine day look 🙂 .Sorry ! for little delay as I was not keeping that well but I still managed to enjoy my day and had lot of fun 🙂
For the eye makeup:-
- Prep and prime my eyes and applied Maybelline swirl gel eyeliner black part on my upper lash line.
- With a smudged brush smudged it on my eyes and took it upward (just below the crease)
- Applied black eyeshadow on the eyelid and purple in the crease.
- Highlighted the inner corner with gold eyeshadow(From coastal scents.Don’t remember the name)
- Filled up waterline with Maybelline colossal eyeliner and on the lower lashline applied purple eyeshadow.
- Curled my eyelshes and used Maybelline colossal volume mascara
It’s Â a simple one but some thing wearable and not too OTT for a dinner.
and here is the final look.
- Foundation – Mixed Maybeline Beauty balm 8 in 1 with Dream matte liquid mousse foundationÂ and Maybelline dream matte powder
- Blush Â – Maybelline dream mousse blush 7 .Used Illamsqua hussy to seal the blush .
- Lipstick – Used Â a matte pink lip liner from sleek under Maybelline stay with me coral.
I have used the below Maybelline 14 hr lipstick stay with me coral above. Isn’t it a gorgeous shade ? I am just in love with it :heart:.
I got few more shades also from 14rhr lipstick range.Will be showing them to you soon 🙂
You might like reading these also:-
- Creamy Carrot Soup Recipe
- Lush North Pole Soap Review
- M.A.C Presents Carine Roitfeld Collection: Limited Edition
- Sigma F88 Flat Angled Kabuki Brush Review
- Silk Naturals Lip Stain â€“ Doll Review & Swatches
- Lush Sultana of Soap Review
- Wise She & Auravedic Valentines Giveaway!
- Lâ€™oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara Blackest Black Review & EOTD
- Avon Little White Dress Skin Softener Review
- Lakme Absolute Fast and Fabulous Nail Color Popping Pink Review