- Product: Vedic Line Fig and Honey Moisturizer
- What the Co. claims: Fairer skin with rosy softness. Enriched with natural moisturizers, it protects and keeps skin healthy. Fig works as mild exfoliator for skin, revealing a much younger skin that lies hidden beneath the blanket of dead cells. Honey restores the lost skinâ€™s elasticity and suppleness and brings back glow on skin.
- Price: 120 for 100 ml
I was terrified when I read that people were receiving some crappy vaadi products on purchasing above 500 bucks from urbantouch. So I was relieved when I got this with my order.
I have obviously reserved this only for my body since I donâ€™t like using stuff from unheard brands on my face. My experience with this has been quite satisfactory so even though I have no complaints about this, I didnâ€™t find anything to rave about either.
Packaging is in the form of a tube with flip-cap top. The packaging is satisfactory and thereâ€™ nothing to complain about. The moisturizer is in thin in consistency, like a lotion. Due to its runny consistency, it can be easily spread all over the body and a small amount can be spread over a large area.Â It has a pleasant sweet honey fragrance which doesnâ€™t last on the body.
It does a satisfactory job of moiturising my skin, but I donâ€™t think it will be moisturizing enough for dry skins. This might not be that effective in harsh winters. The company claims fairer skin with rosy softness. Though it didnâ€™t make my arms and legs fairer 😉 it does make them softer.
What I liked about Vedic Line Fig & Honey Moisturizer
- Makes my skin soft.
- The smell is pleasant and not overpowering.
- Packaging is travel friendly.
- Spreads easily.
What I do not like about Vedic Line Fig & Honey Moisturizer
- Will not suffice in winters.
- Will not do anything for dry skin.
Have you tried Vedic Line Fig And Honey Moisturizer?
Will I recommend it: Iâ€™d recommend it to people looking for an affordable moisturizer for the summers.
You might like reading these also:-
- Lakme Mattreal Skin Natural Mousse Review & Swatches
- Jovees Saffron and Bearberry Fairness Cream Review
- Hiphop Skin Care Instant Nail Polish Remover Wipes Review
- Patanjali /Baba Ramdev Crack Heel Cream Review
- My Living Proof Products Haul & Urbantouch.com