BodyÂ hairÂ is something a lot of us girls battle with. Some of us are blessed with less or no body hair and never have to spare a thought before wearing a sleeveless top or a top with a low backline. And then there are the rest of us…who think multiple times before wearing such clothing and limit them to the first week afterÂ waxing/ hair removal.
I’ve always been plagued by accelerated hair growth. The tiny hair start to grow back within 3days of hair removal and it gets to be such a pain.Â Veet strips, Nair cream, I’ve tried them all, but nothing really worked. So today I bring to you a new product fromÂ Vedic LineÂ that shows signs of being the savior to all of us plagued (or rather ‘hair-plagued’) people!
Product Claim & Usage :Vedic Line Hair Retarder
- Quantity:Â 50ml
- Price:Â INR 300
About Vedic Line Hair Retarder:
- Packaging â€“This comes in a tub form with a screw top lid. I wish this came in a tube form though…not just for hygienic reasons but also for the sake of convenience…
- Color & Texture â€“The cream is an off-white color and has a gel sort of consistency. It very fast absorbing and doesn’t clog the pores at all.
- Fragrance â€“Â Has a very earthy-floral fragrance but it’s very mild and fades within a couple of minutes.
Effectiveness -Â I picked this up honestly just for laughs. The hair growth on my body is quite thick and super fast and I didn’t believe that a mere gel/ cream can change that. I had purchased a new BraunÂ epilatorÂ 2-3 months back and thought this may be a nice accompaniment. Now I should tell you now that my hair growth is so much that I have to use the epilator every 1.5weeks or so….yea…M a gorilla… 😉
So after epilating, I scooped out a rupee sized amount and massaged it into my skin. I did this for 2-3 days. After the first application, I had to epilate after 2 weeks exactly…but I thought this could be by fluke. So I again used it and I didn’t feel the need to epilate until another 2 -2.5 weeks. And now, I can wait an entire 3weeks before epilating…which is a miracle for me!
Prior to this tiny hairs would start sprouting within 2 days of waxing or epilating. But since the past 2 times I’ve noticed that my arms stay hair free for a minimum of 5days which is really commendable. I’m sure that all those of you who have this issue of accelerated hair growth will agree with me that such a product is a life saver. It works slowly but if the results are long term and permanent, then I have no objections to making this a regular purchase for me.
What I like about Vedic Line Hair Retarder:-
- Did not break me out.
- Actually did delay the hair growth.
- Quick absorbing and doesn’t clog the pores.
- Did not cause any prob of ingrowth.
- Would suit almost all skiin types.
- Need such a small amount for use and the tub will last atleast 4-5months.
- Mild fragrance.
- Packaging is sturdy.
- Some may find it pricey but my heart loves any product that can avoid the ‘bhalu(bear)-conversion’ for a longer time.
What I don’t like about Vedic Line Hair Retarder:-
- Would have been more hygienic & convenient in tube form
- I have seen this only on Urbantouch.com
- Effectiveness: 4.5/5
- Fragrance: 5/5
- Packaging: 3.5/5
- Availability: 3.5/5
- Price vs. Quality: 4/5
You may also like reading these:
3 Veet Ready To Use Hair Removal Wax Strips REVIEW
Facial Hair Epicare Epilator Epistick Remover Stick Review
Philips Satinelle Epilator HP6400 Review
Satin Pure Exfoliating Hair Removal Pads Review
Annie french roll on hair removing lotion