- Quantity: 30 ml
- Price: Rs. 250
About Vedic Line Plus BB (Blemish Balm) Cream SPF 20
This blemish balm cream serves as a foundation for application of make up and protects the skin from UV rays for upto 12 hours. Does not come off easily by sweat or sebum and leaves the skin spotless and wrinkle free.
- How to Use:
Use it daily, directly or after absorption of Moisturizer, Serum or Essence. For imperfect areas apply extra layer of BB cream.
My Experience with Vedic Line Plus BB Cream:-
I had ordered this bb cream from urbantouch website and I was jumping with joy upon receiving it. The tube comes in a bright pink color with a bright pink cap. Itâ€™s a very travel friendly tube. The consistency of the cream is neither too thick nor too thin. Itâ€™s somewhere between a cream and lotion. The cream contains pink undertones as you can see. Though I have yellow undertones, but I still like using it because pink undertones brighten up my face a little.
Now, I have combination- acne prone skin with little dry patches on my cheeks. I have the habit of tapping any tinted moisturizer instead of rubbing it. Though my Lotus Matte Sunscreen disappears into skin on tapping but this one doesnâ€™t blends into skin well on tapping. Eventually, I have to rub it with my fingers later. It was the same even on the application of primer. And, this is after I moisturize my skin properly.Â Dry skinned people will have to moisturize adequately for using this. Coming to its claim of oil control, it controlled oil on my skin well for around 3 hours with 1 hour in sun. After that, I had to blot my face. Coming to its claim of concealing blemishes and wrinkles, it does not conceal any. It provides a very light coverage. And, my lotus matte SPF 40 sunscreen scores over this in concealing area. I agree with the claim that although it doesnâ€™t comes easily by sweat but for sure it doesnâ€™t protects upto 12 hours. It comes only with SPF 20. Coming to the conclusion, the reason I had brought this cream was because I thought its going to be good at concealing spots (at least medium coverage) and I could use it once in a while as a foundation for day time. I use face make up only like once a week while going out or for any function because otherwise it clogs my pores leading to breakouts and I donâ€™t even like using it daily. So now am going to use it for functions by topping it over my full coverage concealer.
Also check outÂ The Body Shop Moisture White ShisoÂ BB CreamÂ Review
Â PROS of Vedic Line Plus BB (Blemish Balm) Cream SPF 20:-
- Paraben free ( Parabens are responsible for premature aging)
- Dermatologically tested
- Mineral oil/ Petroleum Jelly free
- Phenoxythenol free
- It brightens up skins a little because of the pink undertones present in the cream.
- The finish is between matte and dewy. The finish is not totally matte.
- It doesnâ€™t darkens oily skin even after 4 hours of application.
- Decent oil control for combination skin type.
- Attractive packaging.
- Travel friendly tube.
- Itâ€™s not tested on animals.
- It contains the main ingredients for effective sun protection i.e. Zinc Oxide and Titanium Di Oxide
- Itâ€™s reasonably priced.
- Being a bb cream, it wouldnâ€™t moisturize dry or combination skin with dry patches for sure.
- Itâ€™s light weight.
Â CONS of Vedic Line Plus BB (Blemish Balm) Cream SPF 20:-
- Low SPF factor.
- Now products with SPF factor have to be always tapped rather than rubbing to get maximum protection, but this cream doesnâ€™t disappears completely into skin upon tapping unless occupied with rubbing later.
- Oily skinned girls will surely need a compact/blotting paper after 2 hours or so of its application.
- Itâ€™s not suitable for people whom silica (dimethicone) doesnâ€™t suits.
- Provides a light coverage. Doesnâ€™t cover acne spots or wrinkles.
- It’s available in one shade only.
All in all, my lotus matte sunscreen SPF 40 rocks over this. Iâ€™m not going to repurchase it again.
Have you tried Vedic Line Plus BB (Blemish Balm) Cream SPF 20?
You may like reading these–