All those who have been waiting for their January Vellvette box will have sound sleep today night as your Vellvette box is reaching soon to your door step with in a day or two.Some lucky ones might get it today also :yippee: .You can read more about Vellvette box hereÂ
It came in its usual black boxÂ packagingÂ with a golden bow this time.I like storing these cute little bows a lot .Have you noticed that the quality of their bow too is class apart. It’s not those cheap tacky ones.
Two main products which I got is
Belgian Chocolate Body Scrub
Dior Essential Super Skin Boosting Serum
I love scrubs and I love serums Â too so box has been sent as per what I filled in my form.I must tell you that this Belgian chocolate scrub is so so awesome.It’s Â delicious, tempting Â and almost good enough to eat.Chocolate smell is notÂ artificialÂ and the quantity is good enough to last 5-6 washes.
Then there is Dior Super skin boosting serum which I have used twice and it glides into my skin with in no time .I am glad i got to try it out because the actual Â price of this serum is INR 9,000 and through velvette box coupon code one can get it in INR 7835
There are three small sample of Benefit professional pro balm primer too.This primer helps in minimizing pored and fine lines.
I am yet to try them and each sample contain just .15ml quantity so one can use it just once.
As usual they have sent cards which has product details and how to use them.
Do let us know what you got in your Vellvette box this time 🙂
You might like reading these also:-
- ColorBar Extra Durable Lipcolor Jazz Review & Swatches
- Jergens Overnight Repair Nightly Restoring Moisturizer Review
- Second Base Demi Cami Review
- 2 Favorite Coastal Scents Eye Brushes â€“ CS Natural Brow brush & the Classic Blender Pointed Brush
- Bourjois Paris Effect 3D Max 8H Lipgloss 18 Rouge Sunny Review & Swatches
- Chocolate Chip Cookies â€“ Wise She Weekend Treat
- Shengji Nail Polish Remover Wipes Review
- Best Brown Eyeshadow â€“ Suggestions
- Mac Face and Body Foundation C5 Review & Swatches
P.S – We were sent the box on priority basis but I paid for it.