Vichy Capital Soliel SPF 50+ Sunscreen Review
I got this from Healthkart about 2 months back. I had never used Vichy products before this and had only read about them here and kept wondering when I’d get to try them out. Hence, when Healthkart announced a 30% off on all Vichy products I took this as an opportunity to try their products.
I have extremely sensitive skin and get horrible sunburn if exposed to the sun for long. So I’m always on the lookout for a good sunscreen and when i saw this sunscreen up on sale I decided to try it out..
- With Mexoryl XL + antioxidant minerals from Vichy thermal spa water
- Anti-oxidant protection, anti-cutaneous damages and photo-ageing prevention
- Paraben free, preservatives free, fragance free
- Quantity: 50 gms
- Price: INR 690
About Vichy Capital Soliel SPF 50+ Sunscreen:
- Packaging â€“ This comes in a tube form with a flip top lid in orange color. The entire packaging looks very fresh and summery. The lid is also a very sturdy one and is very safe during travel 🙂
- Color & Texture â€“ The cream is a stark white color a bit on the thicker side. However it’s not too heavy at all and is absorbed quite easily by my skin. It’s easy to massage it in and doesn’t require rubbing it in for long like a lot of other sunscreens I’ve used 🙂 Its also quite moisturizing and when I use this I dont have to use a moisturizer separately like I normally do.
- Fragrance â€“ This cream has a mild floral scent which is quite pleasant and fades quickly. So there’s no danger of it irritating anyone’s noses.
In just 2mts I’ve come to be very fond of this sunscreen. I usually have a problem with most sunscreens. I.e they either clog my pores and make me sweat crazily, or are too greasy or take a long time to sink in or require me to use a moisturizer to be applied beforehand.
This one just seems very thick when I squeeze it out, but its so easy to spread and gets absorbed so easily and it moisturizes so well. Its one of the best sunscreens I’ve used so far and I’d definitely recommend this to those with sensitive skin like mine prone to reactions and burns. I have hardly tanned ever since using this sunscreen which deserves a hats off 😉 Especially I tan quite easily..
Pros of Vichy Capital Soliel SPF 50+ Sunscreen:
- Works well for sensitive skin and keeps the skin very well moisturized and hydrated
- Attractive packaging which is travel friendly
- Paraben Free
- Protects the skin from tanning effectively.
- Non Greasy
- Pleasant fragrance.
Cons of Vichy Capital Soliel SPF 50+ Sunscreen:
- Pretty pricey for 50ml of product
- I haven’t seen it in any shops here. So I would have to rely on online shopping for this.
- Effectiveness: 4.5/5
- Packaging: 5/5
- Availability: 3.5/5
- Price vs. Quality: 4/5