Hi Wiseshe beauties,
Earlier I reviewed the Vichy Idealia life serum, and I told you that I will soon review the eye cream I got from the same range. When I bought this cream I was not exactly facing any particular issues with my eye, but I do have occasional visibility of dark circles and fatigue. So while I was buying the life serum for my face I decided to opt for the eye cream from the same range.
Let me now go onto the review:
About Vichy Idealia Eyes:
Price: Â£ 23 for 15 ml
Idealia Eyes brightens the appearance of dark circles and reduces the look of fine lines to re-awaken your natural radiance.
For those who like to live life to the full and don’t want it to show around the eyes. For all women who want to target tired-looking eyes, fine lines and dark circles.
Idealia Eyes illuminates and softens the appearance of tired eyes:
- Brightens the appearance of dark circles & illuminates shadows
- Smoothes & reduces the look of fine lines the new silicone applicator has been developed to help create a soft touch but with the precision of a brush. Enriched with instant illuminators and a combination of DRM-Bright complex, caffeine + vitaminB3 Idealia Eyes is clinically tested under dermatological and ophthalmological control.
Suitable for sensitive skin.
Enriched with DRM-Bright complex, caffeine + vitamin B3, Illuminators & Blurring Agents.
My take on Vichy Idealia Eyes:
I bought this product from Boots as usual, I love Vichy products. The creamy texture is very light and hydrating, it does not leave any oily residue under my eyes, instead it adds glow and is perfect for beneath the make-up.
The silicone applicator is a brilliant idea, I donâ€™t need my fingers to use the eye cream , just dab the silicone applicator and spread it all over the under eye area. This also means that you cannot share your eye cream with anyone else for hygiene reasons.
I really like using this eye cream, I see visible results, partially because I am in a better environment around here. The beauty consultant told me that I could put the cream in the fridge and use it cold if I have puffy eyes some mornings.
The color of the cream is like a lint tinted moisturizer, but it leaves no color whatsoever, it becomes totally translucent.
What I like about Vichy Idealia Eyes:
- Hydrating formula,
- Works well on under eye lines,
- Silicone applicator is a great idea,
- Is not at all greasy,
- Fragrance free.
What I dislike about Vichy Idealia Eyes:
- Pricey, but the prices are going down now; wish I bought it later,
- No other cons I can think of, since I do not have much of under eye problems.
Have you tried Vichy Idealia Eyes?
You might like to read:-
- All About Eye Lash Extensions
- Estee Lauder Nutritious Vita-Mineral Energy Lotion Review/First Impression
- 10 Rani Mukherjee Smoky Eye Makeup Looks
- Maybelline Hyperglossy Liquid Liner Lazer Green Review & Swatches
- Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula Body Lotion Review
- My Colorbar Matte Touch Lipsticks Haul