Vichy Nutrilogie 1
Â It was the beginning of the winters and I was desperately looking for a good nourishing cream to make my dry skin comfortable and not flaky and itchy as the mercury dropped. I heard a lot about Vichy Nutrilogie 1 and the promises it made to keep skin super hydrated for 24 hours. Yes! You heard it right- for 24 hours!
- Price: Rs. 1450 (You might get a neat discount depending on where you buy it from)
- Where to Buy: You can buy Vichy Nutrilogie 1 online and have it delivered to your doorstep
- Active Ingredient: Sphingo-lipid, a molecule that allows the skin to recreate its own lipids. Anti-free-radical complex with plant oils rich in essential fatty acids like Parleam and Glycerine.
Vichy Nutrilogie 1 is an intensively hydrating skin care for dry skin that is patented with an ultra-penetrating formula- patented Sphingo Lipid. What the cream promised was helping the skin produce its own lipid thus making it comfortably hydrated for as long as 24 hours!
Â My Experience with Vichy Nutrilogie 1
With my super dry skin I was looking forward to Vichy charm to work the magic. I was too excited when I received the product. With a neat packing and cool look, it was definitely impressive.
- Texture: I found the consistency of the cream to be thick (not greasy) – perfect for night use.
- Color: White in color, it has a light fresh fragrance- nothing empowering.
What I found Out: This is definitely by far the best cream that I have used- especially for the harsh winters. I did notice a difference right from day one. I woke up to a super soft skin and most importantly, my skin stayed moisturized all day through. Moreover, my face has a soft glow to it now. I am truly in love with Vichy.
Â Â Itâ€™s not sticky or greasy, but gives the skin a very comfortable hydrated feeling once applied. This is the best of what I loved about Vichy Nutrilogie 1. It simply glides on the facial skin. I have worn it under my makeup and it was good- nothing oily and shiny.
Recommendation: I would definitely love to use the product again and would recommend it if you have a dry skin. Most importantly, itâ€™s not too harsh on your pocket and a little goes a long way.
Cons: I have not found anything negative about the cream so far- after using it for almost a little more than a month. The cream did not make me break out as well. (I do get occasional acne, but did not with this one- so far)
You might like reading these also:-
- Vichy Capital Soliel SPF 50+ Sunscreen Review
- Vichy Eau Thermale Review
- Vichy PuretÃ© Thermale 3-in-1 Cleansing Micellar Solution Review
- Vichy Purete Thermale Demaquillant Integral One Step Cleanser Review
- Vichy Normaderm Purifying cleansing gel Review