It is already 44degrees here, burnt, boiled and devastated in this heat, I donâ€™t feel like applying any makeup other than a dash of kohl and a pretty lipstick. For this summer, I was looking for a lipstick that will be softly pigmented, moisturizing on my ever dry lips and add that special prettiness to my lips. So shopping comes in my rescue. I got hold of this chubby stick from Victoria Secret, named â€œManic Pinkâ€; see how it fares 🙂
About Victoria’s Secret Glossy Tint:
Shine. Sparkle. Steal the spotlight. Glossy Tint Lip Sheen gives you a hint of shiny color for lips that feel soft, smooth and moisturized. Glamorous with signature VS stripes, it’s a grab-and-go makeup essential.
PRICE: 9$ for 2.2g
My experience Victoria’s Secret Glossy Tint Manic Pink:
PACKAGING: It comes in a chubby retractable stick. The color of the stick is the same as the product inside so easy to detect shades. I find these lip crayons very cute, easy to use and travel friendly.
SHADE: â€œManic Pinkâ€ is a very pretty rose pink, which is subtle, yet bright and cheerful. It just brightens up the whole look. The shade looks so soothing to eyes and is a fun shade to wear in this hot sultry weather.
TEXTURE: The texture is very soft, glides easily and leaves lips moisturized with a wet shinny look and doesnâ€™t feel heavy.
PIGMENTATION: It is sheer upon first swipe, but is build able if you want to pack more of a punch on the lips.
STAYING POWER: It stays on me for 3hours at max that too without munching in between. But somehow I love this kind of texture, staying power and pigmentation in this weather. It leaves a pretty tint behind.
Summing up my â€œLIKESâ€ and â€œDISLIKESâ€:
What I like about Victoria’s Secret Glossy Tint Manic Pink:
- Breezy Pink.
- Comfortable, easy to wear color, neither too dull, nor too bright.
- Juicy, wet-looking lips.
- Beautifully moisturizing.
- Smooth texture, glides on easily.
- Non sticky and light weighted.
- Softly pigmented.
- Fair staying power.
- Doesnâ€™t bleed.
- Doesnâ€™t settle into lines.
- No messy sharpening required.
- Not very expensive.
What I donâ€™t like about Victoria’s Secret Glossy Tint Manic Pink:
- Semi sheer, so if you have pigmented lips and are looking for full coverage, this shade is not for you.
- The balm tends to melt in the summers and stick to the walls, which can be avoided by putting them upright all the time.
- Poor cap, which after few uses, becomes loose.
Would I recommend VICTORIA SECRET Manic Pink to others??
Looking for the perfect summer shade? One that’s bright but not too bold, with the perfect pink color to it? Here it isâ€¦
Final Thoughts: Lately it has become my day to day shade. I find myself reaching to this lippy every now and then. It provides me with the right amount of color, right amount of moisturisation and a fair pigmentation and staying power. To me it is a perfect clean pink, with no browns, oranges and red to it, a perfect for hot sultry summersâ€¦(aahhmm..Though sometimes it pictures reddish pink.. 🙁 )
Have you tried Victoria’s Secret Glossy Tint Manic Pink ?
You might also like reading these:-
- ELF Cream Eyeliner in Teal Tease Review & Swatches
- Kryolan Ikonic Gel Eyeliner Navy Review & Swatches
- 3 Easy Steps On How To Get Chiseled Cheekbones
- Lotus Herbals Moistpetals Lipstick Burgundy 111 Review & Swatches
- MAC Eyeshadow Star Violet Review & Swatches
- 10 Best Hairstyles Of Sonam Kapoor