Though I have an oily skin but in winters it becomes dry and hungry for moisture. After my Oriflame hand cream got over I thought of trying some other brand and then saw the newly launched Vivel cell Renew Fortify+ Repair Hand CrÃ¨me in a nearby store. I immediately picked it along with their body lotion which has been already reviewed here. After using the hand crÃ¨me for few days here I am with my thoughts on the newly launched product.
About Vivel Cell Renew Fortify+ Repair Hand CrÃ¨me:-
- Repairs skin cell damage
- Prevents collagen breakdown and gives you a luminous and supple skin.
- Price: Rs 99/-
- Quantity: 50ml
- Shelf Life: 2 years
My Experience with Vivel Cell Renew Fortify+ Repair Hand CrÃ¨me:-
Vivel cell Renew Fortify+ Repair Hand CrÃ¨me comes in a white semi flat tube which is quiet handy and sturdy. I loved the packaging as it has that flat shape which slips perfectly in hand bags.
The crÃ¨me is white colored with thick consistency and we need to squeeze the tube to take out the desired product.
Now comes the main part that is to reveal whether it really did anything great on my hands? My answer is yes. I am liking this hand cream, I need only a tiny amount for my hands and though it has a thick texture it needs some â€œmehnatâ€ to spread all over but after that my hands become moisturized and non-greasy. It has a light generic creamy smell but vanishes after few minutes.Â I use it before I leave for my office in the mornings and also at night just before going to bed.Â My hands feel supple and soft.
But as it claims to Cell Renew, Fortify and Repair, I donâ€™t know much about it but yes it does makes my hand feel moisturized, non greasy and soft till I wash them.
What I like about Vivel Cell Renew Fortify+ Repair Hand CrÃ¨me:-
- Cute packaging
- Needs a tiny amount for both hands
- Non- greasy formula
- Makes hands moisturized, soft and supple
What I don’t like about Vivel Cell Renew Fortify+ Repair Hand CrÃ¨me:-
- Little pricey as for the quantity, I feel it should be not more than Rs.70/- or something.
My Final Take on Vivel Cell Renew Fortify+ Repair Hand CrÃ¨me:
I feel it to be a must try for those who use hand creams a lot like I do.
Have you tried Vivel Cell Renew Fortify+Repair Hand Creme?
Â You might not like reading these also:-
- Colorbar Ultimate Mousse Foundation 02 Caffe Misto Review
- Toe Rings Online Shopping India
- Online Shopping Directory For Makeup And Beauty Products
- Sigma Eye Shading E55 Review
- Diana of London Aqua Lift Gel Mascara Review
- BeYu Duo Eyeshadow 46 Charlotte Blue White Ice Review & Happy Birthday Ritika
- Easy & Simple Chocolate Brownies Recipe- Wise She Weekend Treat
- Mac Cream Color Base Improper Copper Review, Swatches & FOTD