The only reason why for I brought this face wash was because it claimed to control pimples and contained the goodness of green tea extracts. Though I do keep a good routine, but products with pimple control claim still attract me.
Price: Between Rs.60-Rs.70
The packaging is normal like most other face washes, flip flop tube. The face wash comes in a transparent color.
Now, the one part I hate is that it takes a lot of time and water to remove this face wash completely from the face since it leaves a slippery kind of feeling.
Coming to the pimple control claim, it doesnâ€™t prevents pimples, not for me atleast. I have been keeping the same routine and I have still been getting tiny zits on my cheeks.
The only thing which I find good about this face wash is that it has got a refreshing citrusy smell which kind of lifts my mood.
Though I donâ€™t wish to convert this particular face washâ€™s fragrance into some scent, but sometimes I really wish I had something which could convert the exact fragrance of a skin care product into a proper scent.
What I like about Vivel Purifying Face Wash:
- Decent price.
- Travel friendly packaging.
- Refreshing scent.
What I donâ€™t like about Vivel Purifying Face Wash:
- Does nothing for pimple control or cure.
- Lot of time required to get off the face wash completely from face for a face wash.
All in all this is an average face wash and Iâ€˜m surely not going to buy it again.
God Bless You! 🙂
Have you tried the Vivel Purifying Face Wash?
You may also enjoy reading these:
- VLCC Insta Fair & Glow Clear Skin Face Wash Review
- Vedic Line SensiTone Face Wash for Sensitive Skin Review
- Patanjali Soundarya Facewash Review | SLS Free Face Wash
- Yardley Deep Cleansing Luxurious Facial Foam English Rose Review
- Khadi Orange Gel Face Wash Review
- Khadi Herbal Face Wash With Honey,Rose Water And Lemon Review