VLCC Basil & Mulberry Insta Glow Fairness Natural Bathing Bar
Hi beauties. Here I am with my second review, a product from VLCC. Me and my mom; we are both suckers for exotic fragrances especially in bathing accessories which are like transparent. It may be anything, we want it. Can you believe I actually gifted my mom an assortment of exotic fragrant range of soaps (transparent) for her birthday? Ya we really do that a lot.
- Price: Rs 85/- shade for 125 grams.You can buy it online.
- Packaging: if you have already tried them, they come in standard VLCC or Lotus packaging, wrapped up in a transparent sheet with the print on the paper. I actually think cardboard box ones are better.
Itâ€™sÂ easy to travel with no mess so thatâ€™s fine for me.
- Product: its transparent golden honey in colour, square shaped with rounded edges. The soap is bigger and thicker than what you see in this picture here. It will easily come for one month if used by one person for 2 timeâ€™s every day.
- Fragrance: it has really amazing fragrance. My whole cupboard smelt of this even before the package was opened. I used to just open my shelf to smell this one. It smells of mulberry I am guessing and with a hint of basil in it. Fragrance wise it scores completely.
- Working: coming to the actual working part, it lathers moderately. I am not whiny about creamy rich lather if it cleans up pretty and this does the job well. My skin feels smooth and soft. Dry skinned beauties out there will need moisturizing though oily girls will love this. Itâ€™s good to use on facial skin as well. My whole bathroom literally is exotic and the smell lingers for at least 3 hours on m skin and around 5 hours in my bathroom (wink). My skin does not itch or anything so I think the basil is working up pretty well. (I have that problem since I have sensitive skin)
- Claims:Â coming to what it claimed, the glow thing, yes it does give a good glowing skin on regular usage. I have seen that it even toned my skin and removed a light tan I had on my hands
What I like about VLCC Basil & Mulberry Insta Glow Fairness Natural Bathing Bar:-
- Wonderful exotic fragrance
- Good quantity for the price
- Cleans up pretty well
- Makes skin smooth and non drying
- Even tones and may remove light tan on regular usage
- Smell lingers quite for sometime
- No harsh chemicals
- Contains the goodness of basil, almonds and mulberry
What I donâ€™t VLCC Basil & Mulberry Insta Glow Fairness Natural Bathing Bar:
- Nothing though creamy rich lather loving people may not like it
Final Thoughts:Â yes it is definitely worth buying and that for that smell yes I am gonna get it again.
Have you tried VLCC Basil & Mulberry Insta Glow Fairness Natural Bathing Bar?