Â Hi beauties!
I am going to review VLCC Hibiscus Anti Hair Fall Shampoo. I picked this up because I wanted something herbal for my hair and Vlcc is well known brand. I am in searching of a shampoo not only herbal which should’t contain Sodium laurate sulphate which is allergy for me…atlast i found this shampoo and picked up immediately…:)
Check outÂ Top 5 BestÂ ShampooÂ For Dull And Damaged HairÂ &Â Wella Enrich MoisturizingÂ ShampooÂ Review
About VLCC Hibiscus Anti Hair Fall Shampoo
A revolutionary herbal combination of hibiscus extracts and coconut oil nourishes andÂ strengthensÂ the hair root. Unique minerals of hibiscus flower make hair healthy and reduce hair fall effectively, while coconut oil penetrates deep into the hair and provides extra conditioning leaving your hair soft and smooth. Hydrolyzed Keratin protects hair from pollution and reduces signs of damage.
- Â Usage: Use once or twice a week depending upon the condition of your hair.
- Â Price:Â Rs. 160 for 200 ml.
- Shelf Life:Â 3 years.
My Take onÂ VLCC Hibiscus Anti Hair Fall Shampoo
I was so excited to use this shampoo 🙂 :)…and same side iÂ didn’tÂ have any hope about the shampoo Â until i used it. Its brownish in color and has runny watery liquid texture Â and also has herbal smell which i like it..:).I usually massage my hair by coconut oil before half an hr…but all shampoo which i tried would dry out my hair :(…but, this shampoo is really awesome it makes my hair so soft and shiny which reminds me those days when i used shikkakai on my scool days…yeah….:)….really nice. I was so happy.very little amount is enough…:)….My mom herself told your hair looks so shiny like your school days.
Also check outÂ Sunsilk Stunning Black ShineÂ ShampooÂ ReviewÂ &Â Khadi Herbal Hair Cleanser AloeveraÂ ShampooÂ Review
Pros ofÂ VLCC Hibiscus Anti Hair Fall Shampoo
- Â Very pocket friendly.
- Â Easily available.
- Â Contains herbal extracts.
- Has a conditioning effect.makes my hair really managable 🙂
- very herbal basis
Cons ofÂ VLCC Hibiscus Anti Hair Fall Shampoo
- I did’t find any conssssss!
Will I repurchase this VLCC Hibiscus Anti Hair Fall Shampoo
Yes definitely 🙂
Have you triedÂ VLCC Hibiscus Anti Hair Fall Shampoo ?
You may like reading these-
- VLCC Rose water toner review
- My experience with VLCC Kondapur (Hyderabad)
- VLCC Lip Shield (strawberry) Product Review
- VLCC Skin Tightening Geranium Face Pack Review
- VLCC Kajal Review (Kajal Kohl)
- VLCC Lip Shield(Mint) & Lip Shield (Mandarin) Review
- VLCC Anti Tan Pack Review
- VLCC Skin Defense Punarnava Astringent Review