MAC Caviar Dream Giveaway Entry 9 By Maha
VLCC Kajal Review
- Product claims – A unique formulation that does not smudge, smear or fade after application. The goodness of natural oils and herbal extract nourish and relax the eyes. Triphala helps in maintaining good vision. Relaxes and soothes eyes without smudging.
- Price of VLCC Kajal Rs.135 for 2.5g
- Key ingredients – Triphala, liquorice extracts, camphor, almond oil
Kajal or kohl pencils are always a craze among Indian women and I am no different. I was using the Biotique kajal and quite liked it except for the smudging part and then one of my friends suggested me this one.
- Very smooth on eyes truly. Glides on very smoothly on the waterline.
- Smudges less than the Biotique counterpart. Lasts for about 4 hours without smudging in an airconditioned environment. Lesser when out in the sun.
- Quantity is good enough to last long
- Shelf life of 2 years
- DoesnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t sting the eyes
Contact lens safe
Swatches of VLCC Kajal
What I don’t like about VLCC Kajal
- Even though the colour is intense, I donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t find as intense as the Biotique one.
- DoesnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t give a cooling effect to the eyes again something which I like about Biotique kajal.
- The packaging! You can notice how the transparent plastic cap has already got cracks and looks so dirty. After all I carry it in my bag everyday and with all the transport and the kajal getting stuck to the lids when I am not careful, this is bound to happen.
Wiseshe rating 4/5
May not be the best kajal around but certainly a good one. I just hope the color is more intense, then I would give it full marks (I will forgive the packaging then :P)
You might like reading these also:-