Wise She Mega NYX Giveaway Entry 8 By Ashu
An awesome pair of sandals which look beautiful on display wonâ€™t grace your feet if they are not clean and bright. So regular pedicure keeps the feet sandal worthy. I am a freak for nail paints and if the feet are unclean and pigmented then the beautiful colors just get lost .The VLCC kit is an easy to use at home kit. I have been using it regularly and totally love it.
- Â Price:Â RsÂ Â Â 350 /-
The pediglow kit comes in a smart plastic packet (which I threw away… sorry).This kit contains 4 items:
1.Â Â Â Pediglow foot cleanser
2.Â Â Â Pediglow foot scrub
3.Â Â Â Pediglow foot cream
4.Â Â Â Pediglow foot spray
Now coming to each one of them:
1.Â Â Â Pediglow foot cleanser :
- Product claims- To remove pollutants from the pores and softens thick tissue. It also fights against foot infections and harmful germs.
- Soap nut â€“ They are naturally hypoallergenic and Gentle natural cleanser.
- Shikakai â€“ It is extremely mild cleanser and has a natural low pH. It is an excellent astringent.
- Dalchini- The oil of cinnamon is anti-fungal and anti-bacterial.
- Lemongrass oil â€“ It is popular in aromatherapy and various natural health treatments. Its properties include antiseptic, antifungal, antimicrobial and even antidepressant effects. This oil can treat a variety of problems such as athleteâ€™s foot, acne, skin rashes, excessive sweating, stress, muscle pain. (Awesomeâ€¦.)
- Margosa â€“ great old neemâ€¦. So as we all know, it has antiseptic properties.
- Method of use: Add 4 spoonfuls to a bucket of lukewarm water. Soak your feet for 15-20 minutes. Rinse with water and wipe off.
- My experience: When my feet are dipped in the bucket full of water and this cleanser, the luxurious feeling so easily takes me to a heady, relaxed spa like feeling. It totally relaxes up the feet and has awesome lemongrass smell. It delivers everything mentioned.
Â Pediglow foot scrub
- Product claims – To ensure beautiful feet. Walnut exfoliates dead foot tissue while lemongrass stimulates blood circulation for best foot health.
- Fenugreek â€“ Improves Skin Tone.
- Walnut shell powder â€“ An all natural exfoliant.
- Glycerin- it is a skin-friendly humectant which attracts water to the skin.
- Lemongrass oil â€“ Mentioned above.
- Salicylic acid â€“ When applied to the skin, salicylic acid works by causing the cells of the epidermis to shed properly. This prevents the pores of the skin from getting clogged up and being infected with bacteria.
- Method of use: Apply pediglow scrub well and massage into cuticles for about 5 minutes. Scrub the dead tissue and gently clean foot cracks. Wipe off with a hot towel.
- My experience: This is an awesome scrub. I donâ€™t have any words to describe how much I love it. It is the perfect foot scrub. It exfoliates, nourishes the skinÂ and lightens pigmentation.Â Whenever I open the tub, the lemongrass smell refreshes me. It would be wonderful if VLCC launches this scrub on its own.
- Product claims – To be an ultra softening cream with cocoa butter and orange oil. A complete reviver made of herbs that nourish your feet.
- Fenugreek â€“ Mentioned above
- Cocoa butter â€“ Massaging the skin with cocoa butter may help relieve stress, boost the immune system, and even prevent cancerâ€¦ (Wowâ€¦). It gives glowing, softer, smoother skin.
- Olive oil – It is mild, non-irritant, antibacterial oil that is rich in antioxidants; hence is ideal for the skin.
- Orange oil â€“ The benefits of Orange Essential Oil can be attributed to its properties like, anti depressant, anti septic, tonic, sedative (well that explains the sleepiness felt after massagingâ€¦)
- Margossa â€“ Mentioned above
- Method of use: Apply pediglow cream generously all over your feet and massage well into cuticles for about 10 mins. Wipe off with a hot towel.
- My experience: I am completely gaga for this cream. The texture is so smooth that it literally melts into the skin. The refreshing orange smell is like a cherry on the top of this yummy cake. The skin is left so smooth, nourished and bright.
- Product claims – To provide odorless feet. Patchouli and lemongrass oil cast a fresh spell and its antiseptic properties keep foot infections at bay.
- Licorice â€“ It reduces skin-pigmentation
- Lemongrass oil – Mentioned above
- Patchouli oil â€“ Patchouli oil is famous for its lingering aroma. Patchouli has a pronounced effect on the nervous system and is useful in treating stress and anxiety. It is also valuable beauty oil for all complexions and its use improves the texture of mature and dry skin. Its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory action heals acne, eczema and chapped skin.
- Glycerin â€“ Mentioned above
- Method of use: Spray pediglow foot spray all over the feet.
- My experience: After a long day of working, when I spray this foot spray on my feetâ€¦â€¦. I love it so much that I keep on spraying it again and againâ€¦.. The feet feel so cool, refreshed and moisturized.
Now coming to the final verdict, this pedicure kit is complete foot care. I like it so much that I am on my third one. Its easily available, very reasonably priced too. The one and only thing which I donâ€™t like is that the quantities are not balanced. As in, the cleanser is little less than required and the foot spray is a lot more than required. So basically after few times of usage, the cleanser finishes off leaving the scrub and cream in good quantities… But itâ€™s still manageable. I use some other cleanser then. I would love if VLCC launches these products separately. But until then am going to keep buying the kit. So worth a try. And I also wish to thank Anamika for giving me the opportunity to write and to you guys for such encouragement. I loved this product but when I found the benefits of each ingredient, I literally am on cloud nine. If I wouldnâ€™t have been writing than I wouldnâ€™t have known all of this. So hats off to all the lovely ladiesâ€¦..
You might like reading these also:-
- Home Remedies for Cracked Heels
- Faces Pumice Stone Review And Top Five Uses of Pumice Stone
- My Skin And Hair Care Regime In Winters
- Manicure At Home â€“ Home To Do Manicure At Home
- My Mehndi design this Karva chauth
- Soft Skin â€“ Home made skin softener and body glow oil (Do it Yourself)
- My experience with VLCC Kondapur (Hyderabad)
- Faces Emery Boards(Product review ) and how to use emery