I have a combination oily skin which needs regular toning so that pores of the skin dissolves or are not visible.I use lot of herbal remedies and market toners so that open pores problem do not aggravate.
Recently I got my hand on VLCC Natural science Rose water toner though I went to buy lotus herbal one.I haven’t tried any VLCC product till date so thought of giving it a try.
AboutÂ VLCC Rose water toner:-
The product act as a refreshing and cooling agent which tones, nourishes and balances the skin.
Ingredients-Aloevera extract(2%), Date ext(2%), Magic nut extract (3%), Peppermint oil (1%) and Rose petals Distillate
How to use it–Moisten a piece of cotton with the toner ,apply all over your clean face and neck area.Add to your face packs for refreshing and glowing skin.
Price -Rs 85 for 100ml
My experience withÂ VLCC Rose water toner :-
1.Product claims to give you cool and refresh feeling which I didn’t feel at all.
2.I don’t see any difference in my pores in fact now they are quite visible.
3.Price of the product is quite satisfactory.
4.When I used this product every alternate dayÂ I thought it is working but when I started using twice a day it started breaking me out.
I wont say that this toner was the whole reason to break me out, it might be because of weather changes or some herbal remedy which reacted on my face.But now when I have completely stopped using it my skin is not breaking out any more.
Will I recommend this product to any one-Well not really and I hope that other VLCC product do not give me unsatisfactory result in near future.
Have you triedÂ VLCC Rose water toner ?
You might like reading these also:-
- Kryolan Professional Blusher Brush Art no. 1716 Review
- Marks &Spencers Essential Extracts Coconut Milk Cream Bath Review
- Lâ€™occitane Citrus Verbena Daily Use Shampoo Review
- Wise She Meet The Blogger Series â€“ Aparajita
- Livon Silky Potion Year Hamper Giveaway
- Revlon Extra Body Flex Body Building Protein Conditioner Review
- Brown Smokey Eyes with touch of Purple Tutorial
- Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation Review & Swatches
- Inglot Freedom System Eyeshadow Pearl Square 405 Review
- Causes of Vaginal Imbalance And Tts Prevention