I remember finishing 3-4 tubs of the Lakme Souffle althrough from when I was in 11th grade till 2nd year grads…I used to luv it until they changed the formula and it started breaking me out…So when I saw this at a store last month, I thought maybe I’d found the same product again this time with SPF and picked it up…Another impulse buy…let’s see how it fared…
About VLCC Tinted Sun Screen Souffle SPF 25
Quantity:Â 275INR for 40gms
Ingredients:Â Benzopheneone 4, Octyl Methoxy Cinnamate, Avobenzone, Ti02, Allantoin, Silicon Blend, Red Grape Extract.
My experience with VLCC Tinted Sun Screen Souffle SPF 25
- Color & Texture â€“ This TM looks like a pink toned foundation which is super thick.
- Fragrance â€“ This smells like….well, rotten grapes…I dont have an overly sensitive nose and I hated it from first sniff…But again this is a subjective point…
My Verdict:VLCC Tinted Sun Screen Souffle
Ah! where shall I start…ok…let me start with..I HATE IT!!! Why such a harsh judgement u ask? Well, if I start with paras, I’ll prob go overboard n write equivalent to 10posts so I’ll stick to points:
- It’s tooo thick…translation, clogs my poresÂ and makes me sweaty even though the rest of me is shrouded in a jacket shivering from the cold.
- It smells disgusting…like I returned from a holiday and realised from the stench in the house that I forgot to throw out stuff from the fridge which ended up rotting
- Broke me out like never before…I had these weird rashes on the tops of my cheekbones all strung together like standing in assembly
- I tried mixing it with a moisturizer but that didnt work either. If anything, it just started stinking worse.
- It makes my skin so oily which is against nature since my skin is paper dry during winters…so if by their claim to brighten their skin, they mean making my skin oily, well, then they’ve accomplished what they set out t do!
I truly hate this product and feel like it has put me off VLCC products for a long long time…
What I like about VLCC Tinted Sun Screen Souffle SPF 25:
What I don’t like about VLCC Tinted Sun Screen Souffle SPF 25
- Makes my skin oily
- Clogs my pores
- Smells bad
- Breaks me out
Have you tried VLCC Tinted Sunscreen Souffle SPF 25?
You may also like reading:
- VLCC Rose water toner review
- My experience with VLCC Kondapur (Hyderabad)
- VLCC Lip Shield (strawberry) Product Review
- VLCC Skin Tightening Geranium Face Pack Review
- VLCC Kajal Review (Kajal Kohl)
- VLCC Lip Shield(Mint) & Lip Shield (Mandarin) Review
- VLCC Anti Tan Pack Review
- VLCC Skin Defense Punarnava Astringent Review