I always enjoy reading Vogue magazine.They are fun , beautiful, focus on health, enjoy life and I always feel at home while reading there magazine.I was just browsing on their website and then found that Vogue team is equally beauty-holic as there magazine.It makes sense too a true beauty-holic can only recommend below eye make up products.
Girls are you ready???
Â Â Barry M- eye pigments: multi tasking pigments with a rich burst of colour
Vichy dermablend concealer: for the airbrushed, flawless eye base
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Urban decay eye pencils: smooth glide on pencils that make your eyes stand out
LancomeÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s artliner- for the perfect winged eyeliner look, my signature look
Lancome’s Hypnose drama: the perfect product to achieve an instant dramatic effect
I have used the Vichy concelaer, Himalaya kajal and urban decay eye pencil and I find these products pretty good especially urban decay eye pencil which were sent to me by my friend.
Have you used any of the above products? I wish to buy the mascara and the eye pigments..Dear God can you shower me with these products today?
You might like reading these also:-
- My 3 Favourite China Glaze Nail Lacquer
- 5 Hairstyles To Sport This Wedding Season
- Aloe Veda Karpooradi Massage Oil Review
- 10 Chambor Products Price and Info
- Maybelline Lip Polish Glam 3 Review & Swatches
- 15 Mehndi designs For Arms
- Bourjois Little Pot Eyeshadow Orange Subtil Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm in Mango Pie Review